Tactic against warriors?

Hello i am heacon from the server nordrassil. I am at 2279 rating atm with a hunter. we are playing resto druid hunter(me beeing the drood). We have very big problems with beating warrior druids and shammy warriors. you know any tactics against especielly warrior druids?
    sorry for my bad english
    would be happy to see some decent tactics (:

Re: Tactic against warriors?

i see here that u made the rating with a warrior

yeah i made the rating with warrior :P but i can easyly increase the rating with my hunter friend, if we could beat those stupid warrior druid teams... this week we went 12 rating up with the hunter so he isent that bad

so if u played with warrior u must know what to do against warr/druid

Warrior Hunter is usually a win against Warrior/Druid.
    Both classes can completely lockdown any melee.

The only time you should ever loose is if it takes you forever to kill the other druid.. which.. I mean it's possible but it shouldn't really be coming to that at your rating.

just keep cyclone rotation up. go for warrior and cyclone druid, then cyclone warrior asap after 3rd cyclone on druid. now you go for druid and he flees, try to root him behind a corner where he is out of sight from warrior. back on the warrior. when druid comes to heal you start cyclone on him again. just do this until warrior dies then the druid is peace of cake. the reason to root the druid out of sight is that it takes 15 sec from the last cyclone before you can cyclone that target again and 3 cyclone only lasts 6+3+1,5(+maby 1sec from slacking with the casting) while druid is cycloned the hunter can put a trap under the druid to freeze him and give you those extra seconds too.
    Do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
    God's in his heaven. All's right with the world.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerWithTheLazer
    just keep cyclone rotation up. go for warrior and cyclone druid, then cyclone warrior asap after 3rd cyclone on druid. now you go for druid and he flees, try to root him behind a corner where he is out of sight from warrior. back on the warrior. when druid comes to heal you start cyclone on him again. just do this until warrior dies then the druid is peace of cake. the reason to root the druid out of sight is that it takes 15 sec from the last cyclone before you can cyclone that target again and 3 cyclone only lasts 6+3+1,5(+maby 1sec from slacking with the casting) while druid is cycloned the hunter can put a trap under the druid to freeze him and give you those extra seconds too.
    vs what kind of people u can play like that ? srsly if u can beat warrior druid at 2.3k rating like that then something is wrong with your battle group

Quote Originally Posted by strajker
    vs what kind of people u can play like that ? srsly if u can beat warrior druid at 2.3k rating like that then something is wrong with your battle group
    well I havent been up in 2.3k with my hunter, just got up under 2k then I got borred with hunter. but it worked for us. I know it gets harder up in the 2.3k but it should still work.

but since your so good with your, what was it hunter? druid? at 2.3k rating why dont you tell me what works.

Alternate your cc's on the warrior. With cyclones, roots, charges, bash, scatters and traps he won't be able to do a lot. Just keep track of the dr

ignore the warrior DPS wise.

cyclone cyclone root root scatter shot trap, repeat. Thats the end of a warrior.

your hunter shouldn't be taking much dmg at all which leave you free to HoT and drink full constantly.

hunter must keep viper sting up all the time, every time druid goes caster sting him (i know they can remove it but even one tick of the sting + remove poison is doing what you want).

Main challenge in this fight is not letting the pet die before you have the warrior firmly in the CC cycle. Pet must be on druid at all times to prevent drinking.

Hunter Druid shouldn't lose to Warrior Druid unless seriously outgeared or massivly out skilled.

Hunter's druid can drink - warrior's druid cannot thats the bottom line.

yea though it works best with a scorp pet since the stacking poisons makes it impossible for the druid to dispell without constantly being in humanoid form. didn't have a scorp thats why I went the other tact since it worked faster for us than to chase the druid until he got oom.

cyclone x3 root x2 scatter-trap

repeat.

assuming it's an MM hunter, drain the druid as usual hiding it with scorpid poison's, dps the weaker target to wear the druid's mana down. you will never burst down that combo, however given scatter shot + trap + root + cyclone + feral charge + imp wing clip it should be an absolute joke to CC the warrior while you dps. then it's just a matter of out-lasting them.