Thread: DotDotDot

DotDotDot

How move frame in this addon?

Re: DotDotDot

omg l2english lolololol kthnx bye

Quote Originally Posted by duhgrateone
    A rather ironic reply, considering you didn't get a single 'word' correct yourself. Maybe you should consider finding somewhere else to be cool. Perhaps english isn't his first language - which again is ironic, since he did a much better job at it than you.

Quote Originally Posted by duhgrateone
    He spelled bye correctly!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

omg l2take jokes and sarcasm lolololol kthnx bye again

Quote Originally Posted by Walkingpig
    A rather ironic reply, considering you didn't get a single 'word' correct yourself. Maybe you should consider finding somewhere else to be cool. Perhaps english isn't his first language - which again is ironic, since he did a much better job at it than you.
    Are you really that stupid?
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Yeah he got 'bye' right, but no fullstop, so for these purposes since there is not meant to be a space between the bye and the '.' we'll say he got that wrong too.

Perhaps you missed the point "duhgrateone" (well done naming yourself after a sewer entrance). I dont care whether you use sarcasm or not, in my opinion, find a better place for it - people post questions hoping for answers, not mockery. Quite fond of jokes myself, i spend a great deal of my day laughing with friends and colleagues - but i dont my sense of humor so limited that i must do it at the expense of others, maybe you do?

And wildhorn, in what way am i really that stupid? Is it because you think i missed the mistake at the end of his sentence, or that i was stupid enough to expect users of this very informative website to maintain the informative nature of its front page? I think you're right on the second count... unfortunately.

Deleted

Six replies and not one on-topic, I'm sure you can do better.

peanut butter

type /ddd

Wow I never knew there seriously was an addon called "Dotdotdot".

Quote Originally Posted by Walkingpig
    Yeah he got 'bye' right, but no fullstop, so for these purposes since there is not meant to be a space between the bye and the '.' we'll say he got that wrong too.

Perhaps you missed the point "duhgrateone" (well done naming yourself after a sewer entrance). I dont care whether you use sarcasm or not, in my opinion, find a better place for it - people post questions hoping for answers, not mockery. Quite fond of jokes myself, i spend a great deal of my day laughing with friends and colleagues - but i dont my sense of humor so limited that i must do it at the expense of others, maybe you do?

And wildhorn, in what way am i really that stupid? Is it because you think i missed the mistake at the end of his sentence, or that i was stupid enough to expect users of this very informative website to maintain the informative nature of its front page? I think you're right on the second count... unfortunately.
    seriously dude you want to be cool and call me out for bad grammar and such when obviously i'm messing around. Not to mention the fact that I'm not the first person to troll on the internet or this website. QQ more scrub. no i'm not dumb, no i don't care about spelling and proper grammar or you, and yes there maybe be run-ons and misspellings but honestly its the internet, go proofread your 10th grade english essay chump

Chill?

Deleted

Chill!