Looking for a Gas Cloud memorizing addon +problem about that with cartographer

Hello everyone,

Until now I could use Cartographer (until 2.4.2) to memorize the gas clouds in Nagrand (the Windy Clouds). Those clouds that float above the ground can be used by engineers to gather motes.

But since 2.4.2 it doesn't keep in memory the clouds, and now i'm farming in Shadowmoon Valley for Felmist Clouds (motes of shadow) and it doesn't work .

So I was wondering if anyone knew a fix, or another addon to do that job !

Thanks a lot for your help and time !

Regards,

Smasher

Re: Looking for a Gas Cloud memorizing addon +problem about that with cartograph

Re: Looking for a Gas Cloud memorizing addon +problem about that with cartograph

thanks a lot ! will it erase my previous info ?

Ok I updated the extract gas part, and now it works ! Thanks a lot ! And it kept my previous infos ! One last question though: when I first installed Cartographer, I got mining, herbal, and treasures databases with all the spots, but nothing for the clouds ! Do you know where I could a cloud database and up to date mining and herbalism databases please ?

Deleted

Although the question has been answered, I'd like to point to a alternative to Cartographer:
    Map modifications: Mapster
    Remember Herbs, Mindes and Gasclouds: GatherMate
    Creating routes for easy farming: Routes

Optionally, you can also use GatherHud, which will draw an arrow on your screen that points towards the nearest position of known POIs

Quote Originally Posted by Olison Schmolison
    Although the question has been answered, ......
    Where was this question answered? I'm looking for a Gas Database for Cartographer also, but am unable to find one. Anyone else know where I might find one?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tebriael
    Where was this question answered? I'm looking for a Gas Database for Cartographer also, but am unable to find one. Anyone else know where I might find one?

Thanks
    Bump! Anyone have an answer for this?

Thanks!

Reading carefully ftw
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

Re: Looking for a Gas Cloud memorizing addon +problem about that with cartographer

He has the Gas Cloud memorizing addon, but he's also looking for a database addon with all the gas clouds already inserted.

Deleted