Re: New Blizzard Game this Week End ?

What was that explanation again? I must be thick.

I'd love to hear what your interest was in this entire matter other than to be the Theory Police.

And I didn't edit this into my last post because you respond so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX
    the eyes fit perfectly with the damn game box. I'd be very surprised at this point if it wasn't.
    Here, from page 103. This make it clear enough? Was arguing FOR Diablo.

My "denial" of Diablo wasn't static, I legitimately looked at pieces of evidence depending on the splash and made MY decision while everyone else blindly bickered. This was concerning splash #4, btw. Splash #5 I CHANGED MY OPINION based on the information. Wow, can he do that? Yes he can! In fact, that's a pretty common occurrence when trying to figure out the truth.

I'd love to hear what your interest was in this entire matter other than to be the Theory Police.
    I like Blizzard, even though I think Diablo and Diablo 2 aren't that particularly special. I was interested in what it was going to be, regardless of anything.

Debunking a lot of shit that's debunkable isn't being a spiteful theory police, it's called having a fucking discussion.

If I see something that I disagree with or think is wrong, I'm not allowed to say what I think? This is the internet, buddy. It's a big truck you can dump stuff on.

Also want to mention while everyone else complained that it was only on WoW related sites, I cited it was on Battle.net to screw that noise, and all those people were arguing for WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Psych Major
    If I see something that I disagree with or think is wrong, I'm not allowed to say what I think? This is the internet, buddy. It's a big truck you can dump stuff on.
    No, you are.

What you aren't allowed to do is make 475 posts since Monday.

I'm going to eat my victory pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Novella

I'm going to eat my victory pizza.
    ...and ignore everything else I said. Have fun!

Mmmm... you didn't say anything.

You just said that you were neutral, but I don't believe you because your tone was consistently arrogant and pessimistic. You may have been fair in assessing the facts, but that doesn't change that you made 475 posts in a week on a video game message board in order to just be a prick about something.

Ciao.

Quote Originally Posted by Novella
    You just said that you were neutral, but I don't believe you because your tone was consistently arrogant and pessimistic. You may have been fair in assessing the facts, but that doesn't change that you made 475 posts in a week on a video game message board in order to just be a prick about something.
    "I think you were trying to be a prick, so you obviously in fact were, lalalalalala."

k, have fun.

To all the people that said it was WotLK, you are ALL stupid! We D3 guessers win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX
    "I think you were trying to be a prick, so you obviously in fact were, lalalalalala."

k, have fun.
    Last Word fight! Who's coming out on top of this one? DickKisserX or Novella

/sigh
    most people never said diablo 3 wouldn't be announced,we just mocked/ruled out stupid theories and kept saying that diablos face wouldn't pop in splash image,which btw still hasn't...
    it's like i asked you guys how much is 1+1 and you answer "i like blue..which starts with the letter b..b=2 so the answer has to be 2".yes,d3 came out,grats,but i don't think we should jump in that conclusion by playing with lost numbers... i never said d3 wouldn't be announced,i did say it wouldn't be the splash pics theme,and i only said it after day 3...check for my posts. for the people that are older than 13 and actually understand what i'm saying, note this: new bliz web pages first show day6 pic,then diablo swf but what's more,the page source looks interesting... i may be wrong