Holy Paladin and Warlock sl/sl

Hello all. I am an Holy Paladin who is having an big problems with some teams in pvp, So now I have an question for all those who play with Holy Paladin/Warlock sl/sl.
    How do you manage to deal with Rogue/priest and Druid/dps teams..
    Okay il post you what do i do so you can actually tell me where do we do mistakes..
    My teammate Lock (Skilled player) Rly knows what to do, So i decided to look for help coz i am probbably doing something wrong..
    When we enter the arena We share buffs and auras.. What ever we can (BoK, Uw. breath, dec. Inv, hs, Conct. aura and thats it). I also put Right fury,..
    We start by w8 in starting room.. Looking for players hoping to see someone(GOD DONT GIVE ME ROGUE) and hoping to not see and warrior with mark of wild . If we see that warrior, lock trys to summon VW, If he manage too, we will have some advantage.. If not F U C K it
    So here is an example when we fight vs Druid/warrior..
    If he summons VW, he mounts and get into combat, he dot warrior, and druid show up soonly, He also dot him. While Warr hamm him, I use BoF>on lock ofc<, Then he swaps on me and hamm me so i cant actually CC druid while he is under chain fear and bursted by lock. Druid is keept feared for an 12-16 secs.. After that he is on 20-35% and warr is usually 30-50%.. Druid gets more dmg coz od beaing focused on/(Shadow T., Pet..) So i rush in, And do Hammer on druid, He usually instantly use Trinket. So he Reju,Swiftmed,Instant Regrow, And do HoTs.. Right, So they are again on pretty much 85%+.. >>Dont think i didnt tryed to use Holy Shock and "Execute" on druid, It is just unbelivable that over 50 , f ucking 50 times he was on like 2-5% (and we never finished him).. And warrior too.. After that same thing repeats and that is how it is for an next 10 mins.. When i go Oom.. I have pretty much mana.. 12k and 30% crit c. I got irritaded and lock too.. (RLY HELP ME SOMEHOW, Give me atleast an chance to fight that easiest team>Fucking true, it is easiest team... What is more easiest that /Folow dps and zerg zerg untill their healer go oom˙(sometimes swap on pet and 3 hit him, pls) ?? And ya druids cant rly go oom,, Can they? I am not the only paladin that is irritated with that overpowered druid..
    They only need dispell, and i hope blizzard will give them one so they can solo 2v"1" arena O.o*SMILE*

Rogue/priest combo now.
    >>My lock is in doubt should he use VW or FH?<< Coz rogues most likely dont kill pet.. (dont know why)

So he dot all, priest gots chain feared,, If my lock manage to, coz its pretty hard to fear disci priest, you know that.. after first dots fade, lock redot and rogue CoH himself.. I gotta spam with healings coz rogue is pretty much stronger dps than warrior(specially when behind).. Priest keep dispelling so on end we cant kill them, not by any known tact if priest dispell up to 2 secs after the dots are used. We can only win "sometimes" low geared and low skilled players.

2xdps team is easy to play versus. I dont think i losed any vs rogue mage etc.. Those are keeping us having points

-Pls help me somehow, i know there is much pally/lock teams with over 2,2k arena rating.
    Thanks.

Re: Holy Paladin and Warlock sl/sl

Not talking from experience but I would think putting blessing of light on the pet will help keep it up and blessing of sacrifice will transfer some of the damage the warlock takes to you, wich you can heal up without the ms debuff. The fear/fear/fear/deathcoil/hammer of justice cc rotations will see that warrior take loads of damage with little heals for him.

Between dots your warlock should be spamming searing pain if the war is on him and shadowbolt if he's not.

If the pet is dropping low (say 60-50 % health) and they pul it behind a pillar out of your los and try to kill it. have the warlock run the opposite way and summon a new one. hammer of justice the warrior and judgement of justice the druid. That should give your warlock enough time to summon a new one uninterrupted.

resto druids can actually kill a voidwalker pretty easily (20 seconds if they're vengeful geared) on their own, but a felhunter they can't kill if they have dots on themselves because they will need to heal and the little damage they can do to the felhunter will be healed by the felhunter eating the hots.

But like I said not talking from experience so I might be way off =)

With that much "rly", "w8", "ur", etc, chances are you are indeed the problem.

Just sayin'
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

A) CoEx(!!)
    B) JoJ on Druids
    C) Judgement of ... something that gives you chance to stun on hit and you stick with rogue if you fight him so he wont have easy time trying to reach your lock partner.
    D) BoF vs all melees > on lock ofc
    E) BoSac vs dual dps with mages
    F) Have your lock to use his pet dispell on you when needed -> for example lock is on low HP and you get CC'd
    G) Your locks first pet is in most cases Fel hunter untill you are fighting 2 melees, after first pet dies ALWAYS resummon WV.

I couldn't read through whole your post because my eyes hurt me when Im reading that messed up things, so I'm just giving general tips :P

for warr / resto druid :

you can keep felhunter.. if warr kills it.. get VW out next and KEEP THAT ONE UP ! if that one dies, BOP + hard summon and make sure that one stays alive or you're screwed.
    the druid will prolly be los-ing your lock alot to prevent mana drain / fear
    what you have to do is get the lock run AWAY from the druid (yes u heard me right) preferably los of the druid... the warrior will follow, making the druid have to run towards the warrior to hot him up. thats when you do your hammer + fear + mana drain + deathcoil combo...

your pally should win the mana war easily with u draining druid whenever he comes into los... unless your lock has like 200 resil or something really low.
    If the warrior stacks sunders on the warlock... watch for when it hits ~15 secs duration left and call for a BOP to make the time wear out (during this time you should be running from the warr also so he doesnt get a sunder off to refresh timer just as BOP wears off)

i run this combo too (holy pally + sl / sl lock) and i like warr + healer teams (unless they are shaman who can get the gib from wf procs)... its a pretty easy win. just win the mana war.

Priest / rogue :

this is one of the harder comps for paly + lock and what it comes down to is how good (or bad) the rogue is...
    have the warlock set the ROGUE as focus target and watch his energy bar.. when its low (to prevent getting kicked) get the fear off.. the more fears you get off the higher your chance of winning

also keep tongues on priest and felhunter on him to prevent mana burns when pally has no choice but to remain in LOS to heal the lock up. mana drain priest whenever the chance comes up... another mana war fight.

It will come down to the playstyles of your opponent also... if the priest likes staying close to the rogue to get PRoM to jump dont dot both... it will make the priest win the mana war easily.. however if they are close to each other it means the priest will be in LOS of you alot and u must use this chance to drain as much as you can...

if they stay apart with priest los-ing you, do the same strat as with warr / healer.. move away from healer and make healer run to you to heal his rogue...

catching fears on the rogue when hes spent his energy is CRUCIAL.. ive played against lousy rogues who let me get all my fears off cos they think they can just hemo spam a warlock.. those are easy wins.
    however the tough ones will be the rogues that kick / kidney EVERY fear u try to make.... those are the ones you wanna save deathcoil (or hammer) / fear combo for else its almost impossible to get fear off.

thats all the advice i can think of right now...

oh and lastly as sl/sl your lock will seldom have enough burst to finish someone off unless nightfall procs...(you'll win games by making the other team go OOM) so make sure you got good communication where the pally hammers + you fear + spell lock and pally helps with holy shock / hammer of wrath to finish someone off if you're going for the burst kill.

Quote Originally Posted by noobj

you can keep felhunter..
    Btw, it's the paladin talking

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    With that much "rly", "w8", "ur", etc, chances are you are indeed the problem.

Just sayin'
    Atleast u read it....
    Quote Originally Posted by Deos
    LOL Rogues with light bulbs.. WTF blizzard, that kinda makes so "much sense" for stealthy ninjas. Why dont you put neon strings there, ringbells all around and a spinning flashing police lighbulb projector on the head "weeeeu-weeeeu-weeeeu, rogue incoming!!", that would hit the nail srsly

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_rat
    Btw, it's the paladin talking
    sorry i play the lock in my team so i tend to speak from my point of view.. he can just tell this info to his lock =)

sorry i play the lock in my team so i tend to speak from my point of view.. he can just tell this info to his lock =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deos
    LOL Rogues with light bulbs.. WTF blizzard, that kinda makes so "much sense" for stealthy ninjas. Why dont you put neon strings there, ringbells all around and a spinning flashing police lighbulb projector on the head "weeeeu-weeeeu-weeeeu, rogue incoming!!", that would hit the nail srsly

for warr / resto druid :

you can keep felhunter.. if warr kills it.. get VW out next and KEEP THAT ONE UP ! if that one dies, BOP + hard summon and make sure that one stays alive or you're screwed.
    the druid will prolly be los-ing your lock alot to prevent mana drain / fear
    what you have to do is get the lock run AWAY from the druid (yes u heard me right) preferably los of the druid... the warrior will follow, making the druid have to run towards the warrior to hot him up. thats when you do your hammer + fear + mana drain + deathcoil combo...

your pally should win the mana war easily with u draining druid whenever he comes into los... unless your lock has like 200 resil or something really low.
    If the warrior stacks sunders on the warlock... watch for when it hits ~15 secs duration left and call for a BOP to make the time wear out (during this time you should be running from the warr also so he doesnt get a sunder off to refresh timer just as BOP wears off)

i run this combo too (holy pally + sl / sl lock) and i like warr + healer teams (unless they are shaman who can get the gib from wf procs)... its a pretty easy win. just win the mana war.

Priest / rogue :

this is one of the harder comps for paly + lock and what it comes down to is how good (or bad) the rogue is...
    have the warlock set the ROGUE as focus target and watch his energy bar.. when its low (to prevent getting kicked) get the fear off.. the more fears you get off the higher your chance of winning

also keep tongues on priest and felhunter on him to prevent mana burns when pally has no choice but to remain in LOS to heal the lock up. mana drain priest whenever the chance comes up... another mana war fight.

It will come down to the playstyles of your opponent also... if the priest likes staying close to the rogue to get PRoM to jump dont dot both... it will make the priest win the mana war easily.. however if they are close to each other it means the priest will be in LOS of you alot and u must use this chance to drain as much as you can...

if they stay apart with priest los-ing you, do the same strat as with warr / healer.. move away from healer and make healer run to you to heal his rogue...

catching fears on the rogue when hes spent his energy is CRUCIAL.. ive played against lousy rogues who let me get all my fears off cos they think they can just hemo spam a warlock.. those are easy wins.
    however the tough ones will be the rogues that kick / kidney EVERY fear u try to make.... those are the ones you wanna save deathcoil (or hammer) / fear combo for else its almost impossible to get fear off.

thats all the advice i can think of right now...

oh and lastly as sl/sl your lock will seldom have enough burst to finish someone off unless nightfall procs...(you'll win games by making the other team go OOM) so make sure you got good communication where the pally hammers + you fear + spell lock and pally helps with holy shock / hammer of wrath to finish someone off if you're going for the burst kill.

Thanks man. I have played 3 games versus Warr/Druid yesterday and we won 2x on mana war, and once druid was too far away to heal his warrior. Thanks for Info about mana war

nice... glad i could help =)

One more thing. How do you go versus Enh shammy/resto druid? or Affliction lock/resto druid?
    Thanks

have never faced afflic lock / resto druid...

got a tough enhance shammy / resto druid once though... ownd my felhunter pretty fast... got vw out as 2nd and spam totem killing macro... he killed 1 vw though had to hard summon another...

basically make sure u get rid of tremor and fear shammy as much as possible while maintianing dots on both and drain druid whenever possible.. again another mana war cso you wont kill either one till druid is oom

Deleted

to be honest you will never win with that combo against a well played mutilate rogue/druid team, just because the druid won't ever get oom agaist this comp :>

its an uphill battle but the druid can go oom... if hes dreamstate though, its more like climbing mount everest...