Cowtip/DogTag help

Im a complete noob when it comes to programming this stuff, have looked at the websites and used the dogtag help function in game but didnt give me exactly what I needed. What im looking for is exactly this in completely black and white, no class color or hostile color.

Line 1
    Name of target then a ":" then who they are targeting, if its me it would say <<you>>, if its not targeting anything, it would be blank, no words.
    So it would look like Minotaurz : <<you>> or Minotaurz : Huntard or just Minotaurz if I wasnt targeting anything

Line 2
    guild name with <> around it, so my guild name would show up <Sonic Death Monkey>, if there is no guild (if im targeting a mob) there would be nothing here and would go to the next line, no space

Line 3
    lvl, race, spec , class
    So it would look like this
    Level 70 Tauren Fury Warrior, if its a mob, I would like it to show just the lvl(elite if relevent) and race so it would be like Level 70 beast or Level 70 Elite Demon

Line 4 (prob dont need help with it but just putting in here)
    If pvped or not

Re: Cowtip/DogTag help

Line 1: [Name]

Line 1 Second Tab: [Name("mouseovertarget") ? (Name("mouseovertarget") = Name("player") ? "<< You >>":White("player") ! (IsPlayer("mouseovertarget") ? Name("mouseovertarget"):White("mouseovertarget") ! Name("mouseovertarget"):White("mouseovertarget")))]

Line 2: [Guild:Angle]

Line 3: Level [Level] [IsPlayer ? SmartRace] [Classification] [IsPlayer ? TalentTree] [IsPlayer ? SmartClass]

edit: Line 4: [PvP ? "PvP"]
    (change the second PvP text to anything you would like it to say when the target it PvP flagged)

Used some of my own tags, hence the :White on the target of target lines. I belive it can be made shorter I won't bother though.
    I've tested everything and it should work. Kinda dull and boring with no colors though if you ask me

Happen to have a dogtag to show what kind of a vendor the npc is?

Ex: Reagent Vendor
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Nixor

Quote Originally Posted by Nixor
    Happen to have a dogtag to show what kind of a vendor the npc is?

Ex: Reagent Vendor
    I think it goes under the same as [Guild] actually.

Edit: Yes, guild, title, or pet.

TY Korvboll, its almost what I was looking for.

Line 3: Level [Level] [IsPlayer ? SmartRace] [Classification] [IsPlayer ? TalentTree] [IsPlayer ? SmartClass]

It will show all this if its a player, but if its a npc, it will only show the lvl with elite if it applies, nothing else. Any way to make it where it would show Level 70 Elite Humanoid? (or whatever mob im targeting)

Quote Originally Posted by Korvboll
    I think it goes under the same as [Guild] actually.

Edit: Yes, guild, title, or pet.
    Great, thank you.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Nixor