Poll: Which fishing addon do you use?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Fishing Addons

Fishing Addons

Yeah these are the ones i have found but please let me know of anyother you guys know about
    "Cat in the wall, eh? Ok, now you're talking my language. I know this game."

Re: Fishing Addons

FishingACE is basically a stripped-down version of Fishing Buddy. Love it, as I'm not using the additional features of FB.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

15+ Year Old Account

FishingACE, small, light weight. Perfect.
    although the auto lure is broken, u have to click on ur fishing rod.

Not a train smash though, still love it

Only problem with FishingACE is it blows up the sound when you attach a lure. Hurt my ears quite a few times.

i'm kinda new to fishing addons,can you tell me what is a particular addon doing?

Fishing Ace does nothing more than allow you to double rightclick a body of water to cast a line and offers an option to auto reaply fishing lures. It also automatically turns off the WoW Music and sets Sound to max so you can hear fish biting.

Fishing Buddy does the same, but also keeps statistics on where you caught what fish, calculating droprates on the fly.

Fishping adjusts the volume of the soundfile of fish biting, making it louder.

Honestly, all you need is Fishing Ace. Fishing buddies extra features are all in WoWHead.com and do not rely on your own habits. Fishping I haven't tested, but I dislike changing soundfiles. Ace got it all. Click casting of lures, adjusted sound, auto lure. Really nothing more you need to fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysiander
    Fishing Ace does nothing more than allow you to double rightclick a body of water to cast a line and offers an option to auto reaply fishing lures. It also automatically turns off the WoW Music and sets Sound to max so you can hear fish biting.

Fishing Buddy does the same, but also keeps statistics on where you caught what fish, calculating droprates on the fly.

Fishping adjusts the volume of the soundfile of fish biting, making it louder.

Honestly, all you need is Fishing Ace. Fishing buddies extra features are all in WoWHead.com and do not rely on your own habits. Fishping I haven't tested, but I dislike changing soundfiles. Ace got it all. Click casting of lures, adjusted sound, auto lure. Really nothing more you need to fish.
    One correction, FishingAce also keeps track of where you caught what fish. I have long moved from Fishing Buddy and I still see the frame.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

can you guys put a link from which i can download fishing ace?I haven't found it on curse gaming,it would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Qrio
    One correction, FishingAce also keeps track of where you caught what fish. I have long moved from Fishing Buddy and I still see the frame.
    Does not.

Check the source, it really don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinitar
    can you guys put a link from which i can download fishing ace?I haven't found it on curse gaming,it would be awesome
    Who are you, and why are you using that shit site named Curse?

Try http://files.wowace.com while it's still up.

Because i didn't know another addon site,i'm not an addon fan to spend time looking for them,i just use a few to make my life easier
    P.S:thanks for the link