Re: Fire mage spec? maybe?

Why put a point into blazing speed while skipping elemental precision? and wtf arcane fortitude?

oh, and fail at posting in the mage section.

I'll give you the skinny on playing a mage.. never, under any circumstances put a point in arcane fortitude.

The problem is that they have f*cked us over, purposefully making it so we have to take even more sh*t skills..

I mean look at the Arcane tree, the huge NERF to Arcane Focus, what the hell is that about... each point is now worth half as much as it was & now you can only put 3 point into it instead of 5. so that gives us 2 extra point we need to put some where else... ooh wait there isnt any where else... you have to put it into something you would never ever pick. Yay wand spec or magic absorption for everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Gravlax
    I'll give you the skinny on playing a mage.. never, under any circumstances put a point in arcane fortitude.

The problem is that they have f*cked us over, purposefully making it so we have to take even more sh*t skills..

I mean look at the Arcane tree, the huge NERF to Arcane Focus, what the hell is that about... each point is now worth half as much as it was & now you can only put 3 point into it instead of 5. so that gives us 2 extra point we need to put some where else... ooh wait there isnt any where else... you have to put it into something you would never ever pick. Yay wand spec or magic absorption for everybody
    I'm not even a mage and I already now you're an idiot, 3/3 in Arcane Focus, 2/2 in Arcane Subtlety, holy crap that was hard!

Edit: btw hope you all realize this is the hunter forum, the links on the side are off, but if you took a second to read the top of the page and the titles of the other topics you'd come to a conclusion of your fail at posting

I still want to know why we're discussing mage specs in the HUNTER forum :-\

Easiest to kill class for hunters?

Quote Originally Posted by Elcor
    I still want to know why we're discussing mage specs in the HUNTER forum :-\
    I was wondering the same thing...?
    That is all.

the main page linked class - hunter to the mage forums and class - mage to the hunter forums... it got fixed pretty fast but this fella posted before it was fixed.
    RIDiculous ... you know... like ridicule.
    not REDidculous.

can anyone help me find a dwarf name?

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Please don't necro old threads.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara