Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Only effective use i could find for shadow dance.. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    I thought Shadow Dance was there so you could see Vanish fail 4 times in 10 seconds...
    seriously, what if your target is spamming an aoe, or anything else that would burst your bubble. is shadow dance going to work no matter the debuffs or bleeds? well if a rogue can stealth then with bleeds, they should be able to do it all the time.
    2 dollars will get ya more than 1 dollar will

Quote Originally Posted by Cowiesh
    Shadow step > Ambush > Shadow Dance > Ambush > Ambush > Cheap shot > Back stab > Premidation > Shadow Dance > Ambush > Ambush > Cheap shot > Back Stab > Kidney Shot > Back Stab..

Hmm, Ouch?
    With infinite energy, that'd be awesome.

Without it, you'll be stalled out around...let's see...ambush #3.

Rend / Dots will ruin this. Sad to go from something as godly as ShS to a crap 51pt talent. Good thing the Mut tree looks fun. Do like them daggers.

I dont know why so much people want the 51e talent so much... 30/0/41 is a fast CP burst damage spec. and 0/30/41 macestun spec also really cool

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    I thought Shadow Dance was there so you could see Vanish fail 4 times in 10 seconds...
    qft

If shadowdance is going to be any good at all, vanish needs some fixing :s

lmao , thistleTea ftw :-D?

spriest here QQ :
    Ceko@Al'Akir-EU
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&cn=Ceko&gn=Voivodite

[blizzquote author=Blizzard staff]Furthermore, it's not like there is much skill involved to that rotation ("GC SEZ RETS R FACEROLLERZ"). You hit the buttons and damage happens. [/blizzquote]

Quote Originally Posted by Ceko
    lmao , thistleTea ftw :-D?

spriest here QQ :
    let's allow use of thistletea in arena, we'll discuss more after that...

I believe there will be "You must be behind target" after first ambush you do :P I cant imagine your target will stay stationary in arena when you pop shadow dance to let you rip him :

Thistle Tea is only 40 energy on lvl 70 and per level it goes 1 energy down i think... so @ lvl 80 its only 30 energy.. and an ambush is still gonna cost 45 energy with the right spec!