Death Knight First Aid and Cooking

Will First aid and Cooking be maxed out at lv55 or do you have to go back and skill everything up from start?

Re: Death Knight First Aid and Cooking

Quote Originally Posted by Moloi
    Will First aid and Cooking be maxed out at lv55 or do you have to go back and skill everything up from start?
    Ofcourse they will NOT be maxed, are you stupid ?

Quote Originally Posted by yazaka
    Don't be a total dick its a valid question. IMO they should be at least half way built up but I think the real question is are the weapon skills starting at 0?
    Free gold tomorrow!

guess it just means DK will be a bit of a gold sink to get prof's leveled up, unless of course you farm all those mats :-\

Everything shouldnt get handed to deathknights. leveling up a gather profession 1-300 takes a day, which is pretty easy. for weapon skill, start at 275 with all two handed weapons.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeve
    Don't be a total dick its a valid question. IMO they should be at least half way built up but I think the real question is are the weapon skills starting at 0?
    Profs are not required to level if you want these has an extra you should have to spend the time doing it, however weapon skills should be maxed.

You have to have a lvl 55 Char, so prolly you have a lvl 70 Char, which means that you have the money to pay for your DK's professions. They _need_ gold sinks, b/c people farm loads already now, and if it continues like that in WotLK, we'll have [small furry paw] for 200G :P

Sigh, ppl that are too lazy to look in other threads...
    Dunno who uploaded this pic again (sry to post it on my own) but here you can see what kind of skills are avaible:

http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?i...weaponsva5.jpg

And as you can see, you will start with First Aid at lvl 270

FA starts at 270,
    everything else seems to start at 0, but perhaps they'll add the option to learn up to 270 for a single profession by paying a fee or quest.. Not sure.

everything else seems to start at 0, but perhaps they'll add the option to learn up to 270 for a single profession by paying a fee or quest
    ee... no

Quote Originally Posted by choody
    ee... no
    Level it from scratch, or pay 500-800g to get 270 skill.
    Would be a good goldsink tbh.

Nothing about Cooking and Fishing, but as said, FA starts at 270, but you do not have skill to make Heavy Runecloth bandage, you still need to learn it in Hammerfall/Theramore(right?)

Quote Originally Posted by Morodeer
    Nothing about Cooking and Fishing, but as said, FA starts at 270, but you do not have skill to make Heavy Runecloth bandage, you still need to learn it in Hammerfall/Theramore(right?)
    idd
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by Morodeer
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by yazaka
    I really hope you feel a little bad about your trolling comment?

Death Knight is starting at 270/275 with all melee weapon that they can use, and First Aid.(Not Cooking)

Yup, please everyone, keep posting to answer something without knowing what you're talking about! ;D
    Retired.Main:Gotts.80Warrior
    Retired.Alt:Xarathor.80Shaman
    Retired.Alt:Lurked.80Mage
    Retired.Alt:Cowned.80Druid

Quote Originally Posted by Panda
    Profs are not required to level if you want these has an extra you should have to spend the time doing it, however weapon skills should be maxed.
    First Aid is pretty much a requirement for leveling a character that can't heal.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.