Sheath of Light, The Art of War and Righteous Vengence.

These are HUGE buffs for paladin dps.
    lets do some theorycraft (I mainly do pvp so I'll be doing seal of command buffs).

Sheath of Light (3/3): Increases your spell power by an amount equal to 30% of your attack power and your critical healing spells heal the target for 60% of the healed amount over 12 seconds.

The Art of War(3/3): Your damaging Crusader Strikes have a 15% chance to cause your next Judgement spell to cause double damage.

Righteous Vengence(5/5): Increases critical damage bonus of all attacks by 15%.

lets say you are a pretty well geared ret pally with about 2k ap unbuffed.

with sheath of Light that is 600 spell power.

(using seal of command as example)
    Now because Seal of of the crusader has been removed and folded into relevant spells, judgement of command will have 64 more holy damage (29% x 219). Also judgement of command recieves a 43% coefficient from and +spell damage stats(according to wowwiki).

so:

600sp x 43% = 258

258 + 64 = 322 damage increase for a normal judgement of command.
    on average my judgement of command does does about 350ish with no buffs on target or myself (I think).
    so we're talking normal judgement of command for about 700 with these new buffs.
    Righteous Vengence makes it even more beautiful with 15% crit damage increase.
    Judgement of Command

normal:
    ~700
    stunned:
    700 x 2 = 1400
    crit normal:
    700 + (700 x 115%) = 1505
    crit stunned:
    [700 + (700 x 115%)] x 2 = 3010
    normal w/The Art of War:
    700 x 2 = 1400
    crit w/The Art of War:
    [1400 + (1400 x 115%)] = 3010
    stunned w/The Art of War:
    1400 x 2 = 2800
    crit stunned w/The Art of War:
    [2800 + (2800 x 115%)] = 6020

yeah ... so this is only at level 70 and I have no idea what the increase in ap is going to be but I bet it's friggin HUGE. so expect some bigger numbers

also mana wise for those of who want to know about mana efficiency especially for leveling up.

with this new talent
    Judgements of the Wise(3/3): Your Judgement spells restore mana to up to 3 group or raid members totalling 60% of the damage caused.

I assume that when you are solo all that mana just goes to you.
    700 x 60% = 420 mana back when you judge yay!
    6020 x 60% = 3612 mana back.... 3612/3 party members is 1204 mana. talk about mana effiency.

I dun think you gonna run out of mana when levelin guys gg. or ever for that matter.

I think that I did something terribly wrong cuz this is almost too good to be true.

Re: Sheath of Light, The Art of War and Righteous Vengence.

Ever since I rolled my Paladin I specced Ret. and been loving every minute of it, that is, the minutes when I'm not auto attacking whites because I'm out of mana.

This makes me very skeptical about the new Judgement of the Wise talent, my main consern is that it will not return enough mana to keep us from going oom and swinging whites.
    Mana gained on Judgements is fine, but it will only happen once every 8 seconds (if you specced Imp. Judgement) and a return as high as 1200 mana from a monster crit does not happen often.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

1200 mana return if you are in a group... 3600 if solo which sounds wrong. and Im sure big crits are going to happen alot with the combination of crit into melee and spell crit. so 35% crit ret pally now has 35% spell crit + 25% from talents so 60%. I expect to see lots of judements with 1000+ mana return

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    Ever since I rolled my Paladin I specced Ret. and been loving every minute of it, that is, the minutes when I'm not auto attacking whites because I'm out of mana.

This makes me very skeptical about the new Judgement of the Wise talent, my main consern is that it will not return enough mana to keep us from going oom and swinging whites.
    Mana gained on Judgements is fine, but it will only happen once every 8 seconds (if you specced Imp. Judgement) and a return as high as 1200 mana from a monster crit does not happen often.

Judgmenet of wise + new Judgement of wisdom ( with seal of command or seal of blood , u will use it all the time unless u have to cast Judgmenet of justice on rogue or druid ) + 91 mana from new BoW + Spiritual attunement = more then enought mana.

it seems to make the ret pally bar more static. I don't think it's like a mana bar anymore. It won't slowly go down. I think it will deplenish really fast and refill instantly alot. This is awesome and seems to make us alot closer to a melee class with energy or rage. bravo blizz.

You're also forgetting they changed Judgement of Command to do 30% Weapon Damage double on Stunned targets, instead of static numbers.

As things stand right now in Beta, level 70 Ret paladins are doing in excess of 18K Damage on Art of War JoCommand Crits