Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Guardian Spirit x18?

bosses can still crit you and feral druids don't really stack defense cause resil got them to uncritable faster than def so they could itemize better who knows maybe blizz will make better feral gear this time around.

Why 18 priests btw? there should be 25 raid slots.

So lets see:

1x Paladin tank
    1x Ret Pally to supply the raid with + holy damage and keep Judgement of Wisdom up
    2x Mages, need lots of water
    1x Boomkin, +hit from imp. fairie fire, decursing, poison cleansing, MotW
    2x Warlock, seed of corruption spam on all the bosses in the instance
    18x Priest for lulz

Ok group 3 wand to regenerate mana, g4 you are on DPS, g5 you are on DPS

Resil has NEVER been about PVE as mobs do not care about resil. It has always been this way. Resil is a PVP type only. Some people need to really read up on this.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Klocker
    Resil has NEVER been about PVE as mobs do not care about resil. It has always been this way. Resil is a PVP type only. Some people need to really read up on this.

moste end game druids use pvp gear so the dont get critted on bosses

You obviously haven't raided very much :-\ at least not along side feral druids

Edit: at1C beat me to it
    "Though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil because I'm the baddest motherfucker in the whole damn valley."

lulz fail

Because Defense on leather was readily available and a completely useful stat for druids. Minus the fact that there was nearly zero, and that they don't block or parry making the stat as good as hit as it is for fury warriors after the special cap, yeah it's nice but there are better stats to choose from. IE Resil --> quicker crit cap, allowing them to gem and gear for higher threat/mitigation.
    Seif - 80 Human Warrior - Spirestone US
    Arms PVE 54/17/00

Quote Originally Posted by Falos
    Quote Originally Posted by zox
    that would fuck up druids and dks
    i lol'd
    i lol'd
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger234
    Why 18 priests btw? there should be 25 raid slots.

So lets see:

1x Paladin tank
    1x Ret Pally to supply the raid with + holy damage and keep Judgement of Wisdom up
    2x Mages, need lots of water
    1x Boomkin, +hit from imp. fairie fire, decursing, poison cleansing, MotW
    2x Warlock, seed of corruption spam on all the bosses in the instance
    18x Priest for lulz

Ok group 3 wand to regenerate mana, g4 you are on DPS, g5 you are on DPS
    I thought the same, but I it's to do with the duration of guardian spirit. 3 min (180 secs) cooldown and 10 secs duration means 18 priests can keep it up constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambobarbq
    why since you cant get any crushing blow
    I think a lot of druids use a small amount of resilience to get beyond uncrittable in PvE. At least until they can get the +defense leather from raiding.

By the way, can PoM stack in LK? I haven't seen anything to that effect...

or does it stack now? I honestly am confusing myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    18 Holy Priest with Guardian Spirit + 1 tank = a tank unable to die no matter what?

And will we are at it, with the removance of Crushing, you get a raid full of priest with enough resilience to be uncrittable and enough stamina to survive 1 hit from boss and then 25x Prayer on Mending on whoever have agro with 25 Renew. I have feeling we will see more full healer raid video once crushing blow is removed
    As far as I can tell, your math works this way. 18 x 10 sec Guarding Spirit = 180 seconds of Guardian Spirit uptime, which allows the first priest to have it cooldown.

You're forgetting that the effect is used up after the first killing blow. Once the Spirit eats that first KB you've got several seconds of downtime on the Spirit with a tank with only 10% health.

Obviously you can heal the tank, but if you're going to heal the tank anyway why bring 18 healers instead of the normal 6 or 7? The only way 18 would work is if they were all dpsing between casting Guardian Spirit. It's all very circular.