What the Fury / Arms tree in WoTlk Should look like.

http://www.war-tools.com/t56279.html

Heh....

Changes the arms pvp tree to be more retroactive. Completely change how mortal strike is so not every warrior wanting to PvP needs to go 31 in arms.

Also changed the 51 point talents into something much more appealing.

Fury warriors have always been more of the PvE dmgers that can do physical AoE while Arms were the PvP dmgers that are good for single targets.

I kept it to the truth abit for the Fury tree, Switched some talents around, Made it competeable with Rogue class DPS in PvE with the changes I did to Execute and bladestorm.

For arms, i made it a Defensive 2 handeder type tree, Tho they wont have to rely on their Same 3 attack skills Slam, Mortal Strike, Heroic strike as much, This one gives them much more versatility.

I even added In a few great abilitys to help them from being the easiest snare CC class in the game. Even increased their defensive abilitys vs melee attackers tho they already did good there, now they are better.

Almost wish I still had an active WoW account so I could post this on the forums hah.

Deleted

Re: What the Fury / Arms tree in WoTlk Should look like.

Im a war myself and i would do it abit like this
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/talent/?...00000000000000
    Sudden Death ftw if it will be in wotlk ;D

Btw can sum1 tell me how i must do a sig on my messages :P

Hi imo they should:

Switch heroic leap with endless rage.
    Remove the +stam % from the furious resolve/strength of arms talents and replace it with 2/4/6/8/10% less damage taken in berserker stance.
    Critical block should also give your shield slam / shield bash a +30% chance to crit to stop it being like shield mastery but worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevbo
    http://www.war-tools.com/t56279.html

Heh....

Changes the arms pvp tree to be more retroactive. Completely change how mortal strike is so not every warrior wanting to PvP needs to go 31 in arms.

Also changed the 51 point talents into something much more appealing.

Fury warriors have always been more of the PvE dmgers that can do physical AoE while Arms were the PvP dmgers that are good for single targets.

I kept it to the truth abit for the Fury tree, Switched some talents around, Made it competeable with Rogue class DPS in PvE with the changes I did to Execute and bladestorm.

For arms, i made it a Defensive 2 handeder type tree, Tho they wont have to rely on their Same 3 attack skills Slam, Mortal Strike, Heroic strike as much, This one gives them much more versatility.

I even added In a few great abilitys to help them from being the easiest snare CC class in the game. Even increased their defensive abilitys vs melee attackers tho they already did good there, now they are better.

Almost wish I still had an active WoW account so I could post this on the forums hah.
    One of many beefs for me, is why endless rage, isnt in the fury tree? trade it for heroic leap (A PVP TALENT) and then the trees are set
    This user has been banned.

Not that I'd mind but it does look quite overpowered. ;D But I miss Heroic Leap wich is shite but sounds really fun.

Iv you have read the beta forums heroic leap is basicly just another intercept/charge etc type ability, alot of warriors are suggesting it become a normal ability they gain at like 75/80.

Endless rage does not need to be in the fury tree because fury warriors already GENERATE endless rage, its very hard for them to spend their rage bar, that is why they can execute spam when raid bosses are at 20%.

The change I made to endless rage has it generate rage from your Skills too, So if you hit someone with Head strike in my tree then you would gain 10% of the rage you would have gotten if the damage was white. Even if you did crit for like 2k.
    It makes it so basicly every kind of warrior attack will generate some kind of rage. So Arms warriors would not have to worry about rage and can be on par with fury warriors in rage generation. Same thing witht he ability I added, Sight of blood, Gain 2 rage for each bleed tick effect on all targets. You can go about this several ways, go around and spam rend, or if you noticed I added a few more bleed effects to the arms tree, you can get several bleed effects on a single target.

I also changed the weapon masterys too, No more deciding which kind of weapon your going to use, I basicly rolled them all into 1 skill. The last one a chance to do triple damage I added because I did not want to get a 5% crit increase across the board to all weapon attacks, so I did that instead.

So If you crit while you get the Attempt to cleave a target in half, you can get up to 600% of your weapons average damage in one attack. Which Is a big number.

I was thinking a very survivable, soloing/pvp, and potential low end raiding spec is as follows

http://www.mmo-champion.com/talent/?...15022321201013

New at the whole forums thing, however i have played a warrior for only 2.5 years. and seeing as i have yet to see alot of this in action, just a preemptive spec, i may try
    Signature too large...

I absolutely love your trees and ideas.
    I really wish blizzard would implement them.
    But I do have to say those trees look pretty OP.
    It does look like there is some balance and I can definitely see these trees making Arms for PvP (like it should be), Fury for DPS (Like it should be), and prot for tanking (again as it should be.) But I also see that Fury may be able to take over arms as PvP tree because MS is so obtainable. I'm not quite sure because of the slower swing timer on TG.

Overall GG and blizzard should really look into these imo.
    - Khody is the Lord and God of the Forums. When spoken to, you may only refer to him as the following:
    'Lord Khody'
    'My Liege'
    'The One True King'
    'God'