tailoring BoP sets

im just wondering, since theyre combining spell dmg and healing, how are they gonna do with frozen shadoweave set and such, are they just gonna give all of them the equal amount of spell power making all the gathering of mats and the q for your specific tailoring set unnecessary? :-\ or are they gonna be superior to other items just because they will give more shadow dmg then the wotlk drop wich gives alot less spell power ???

any respons welcome

Re: tailoring BoP sets

All items will be changed, WotLK or not.

I'm not sure how they will work with stuff that has specific schools of magic on them, my guess is they will just put the spell power to however much budget points the shadow/frost/fire/arcane damage is using, which would result in a small nerf.

I heard they are keeping Single school spell damage as spell damage
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

Quote Originally Posted by Utal
    I heard they are keeping Single school spell damage as spell damage
    A beta shadowpriest on the priest forums mentioned having like 1.1k spellpower and 1.3k shadow damage. So you are right.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Urrmurrmur
    Yeah, thank you for that! I was wondering the same myself. I still don't like the whole spellpower change in the first place, since a lot of clothies will be rolling on each others gear, more-so than now, but at least they won't get rid of single school spellpower. I can't wait to see the new tailoring goodies, cause if they are anything like what we got in TBC, they will WTFPWN.

Blizzard a long time ago acknowledged that they made a mistake with tailoring sets making them too powerful for their level, I doubt they'll continue with a mistake in WOTLK.

Quote Originally Posted by draiana
    Blizzard a long time ago acknowledged that they made a mistake with tailoring sets making them too powerful for their level, I doubt they'll continue with a mistake in WOTLK.
    Just make them tiered, like the blacksmithing weapons. Right now you make your tailoring sets, swoop right through T4 with them, replace the stuff in T5, contemplate dumping tailoring in T6 since you're not using any tailoring items anyway, and get new patterns in Sunwell for new tailoring stuff. How about simply making a progression of upgraded gear?

There could be a quest chain to get the patterns for each new 'tier', requiring you to kill X boss in Y instance.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Tailoring will likely get a leg enchant that is bind on pickup.
    Much like leatherworking.

And the usual BoP sets, but different this time.

ikillbigppl

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat
    Just make them tiered, like the blacksmithing weapons. Right now you make your tailoring sets, swoop right through T4 with them, replace the stuff in T5, contemplate dumping tailoring in T6 since you're not using any tailoring items anyway, and get new patterns in Sunwell for new tailoring stuff. How about simply making a progression of upgraded gear?

There could be a quest chain to get the patterns for each new 'tier', requiring you to kill X boss in Y instance.

i like that idea alot axualy. that would make my locks tailoring worth somthing after u hit t5 content ;D i would like it if they axualy put that in game

Quote Originally Posted by ikillbigppl

i like that idea alot axualy. that would make my locks tailoring worth somthing after u hit t5 content ;D i would like it if they axualy put that in game
    It's an old idea. Im pretty sure they did that in dark age of camelot from what ive been told. (I never played it)
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

Quote Originally Posted by ikillbigppl

Just because your guild is slow, or there is BadgeLOL alternatives.

ALOT of Shadowpriests and Warlocks used Frozen Shadowweave on their first Illidan kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    ALOT of Shadowpriests and Warlocks used Frozen Shadowweave on their first Illidan kill.
    The frozen shadowewave boots aren't replaced for a spriests until T6 boots off Felmyst. The chest is only replaced by T6 off Illidan and the shoulders are only replaced by T6 of mother... obviously Blizzard did make a bit of a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Tailoring will likely get a leg enchant that is bind on pickup.
    Much like leatherworking.

And the usual BoP sets, but different this time.
    Ummmm isn't that the spell threads??
    Omnicron - Lv 80 Blood Elf Death Knight
    < Not That Kind Of Orc > Medivh server
    Shadowlocke - Lv 80 Undead Warlock
    < The Shinigami > Medivh server