Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Zeiania

Re: Grip of the Titans

I guess this is why Blizzard after all said, that haste would be used alot in Sunwell and in the upcomming exp set (Wotlk)
    4.32 speed - 25% faster swing time, and note, it's gone after 3 swings, no time limit.
    4.32 / 100 * 25 = 1.08
    So it would have a speed on 3.24

As fury I had around 33% crits in parties, with some gear, unbuffed.
    3 swings, 33% crit, that would be a 100% uptime on Flurry. So it's pretty close to a perm 3.24 speed!

Please note, let's say 25% of 2 secs is = 0.50 Sec..
    25% of 4 secs is = 1 sec.. So the boost from Flurry is pretty much twice as big.

And that's all WITHOUT any haste or any buffs..

Go crit, have a 3.24sec swing time.. A swing time of 3.24 with 2xtwo-handers is quite badass...

Also, I bet Blizzard will design some badass weapons for 2xTwo-hander purpose!

- Zeiania

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    pallies are, always have been, and will remain the hardest hitting melee..
    even with this talent implemented
    pallys never were and never will be the hardest hitting melee class all those bg vids u see on youtube every pally is using berzerk keep dreaming bud and even if they were the paladins highest crits are made in the form of holy dmg

Quote Originally Posted by EmptySomething
    Devastates with twohander+shield, mhm.. Heroics aside hehe
    Such a shame you can't reach both devastate and titans

Have one idea, but how will it be? if you equip 2h in 1hand, will it count as 2h or 1h? so how cool will be spec like http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=LuhhbAbZVVuh0gkiur0sL ? also, when WotLK comes, i'll sure try 17/44/0, as fury 2h build, that gives instant slams,mace spec 4/5 and sweeping strikes, and 2-h wep spec asides with impale. Yes i'm crazy, but i love such experiments =)))

i'm not sure if titan's grip will be better then dw'ing 1h weapons, because of the rage generation for keeping up the right cycle. with 1h weapons you got also enough rage for HS in ur dmg cycle, and u can spec incite, 15%n more crit on HS (+ 20% crit dmg on styles)

and u also get the extra Slam and improved WW for perfect BT-WW cycle

http://www.mmo-champion.com/talent/?...12052110501300

what do u think about this spec?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Unless they greatly buff titan grip, the only possible fury DPS specs are 25/46 (axe/sword + deep fury one handers) or 17/46/8 ( 17/44 + 2 random fury pts + incite)

Quote Originally Posted by Azubis

Reading: Something you learn in school.

Gratz on being an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by mrchee
    Unless they greatly buff titan grip, the only possible fury DPS specs are 25/46 (axe/sword + deep fury one handers) or 17/46/8 ( 17/44 + 2 random fury pts + incite)
    It is this. 25/46 will most likely be the cookie cutter fury for smart people in wotlk
    This user has been banned.

So conclusion 10 haste while dw one-handers equals actually 12 haste if you are using titans grip. Is it smart to stack haste in expence of AP?, propably not if you are not dw 2 handers so its hard to doany speculations until we see glimpses of lvl 80 dungeon loots.

ok here is simplified pattern lets asume 3.8 sec weapon

3.8*0.2(titans grip)=0.76
    0.76+3.8=4.56 seconds as a final swingtime with penalty, now lets include flurry for both non-TG and TG builds

without TG lets asume 2.6 weapon with 4/5 flurry to make maths very simple

2.6*0.2=0.52
    2.6-0.52=2.08

with TG

4.56*0.2=0.912
    4.56-0.912=3.648

now we compare speed increase we got from flurry to the actual weapon speeds which are used as modifier for attackpower

with 2.6 weapon

0.52/2.6=0.2 giving the same 20%

now with 3.8 weapon

0.912/3.8=0.24 giving 24%

This means haste ap ratio is 20% better for titan grip builded warriors than it would actually be if you were using one handers and in the end warriors will scale over it i belive if new raid dungeon loot looks anything like sunwell loot does now

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    So conclusion 10 haste while dw one-handers equals actually 12 haste if you are using titans grip. Is it smart to stack haste in expence of AP?, propably not if you are not dw 2 handers so its hard to doany speculations until we see glimpses of lvl 80 dungeon loots.

ok here is simplified pattern lets asume 3.8 sec weapon

3.8*0.2(titans grip)=0.76
    0.76+3.8=4.56 seconds as a final swingtime with penalty, now lets include flurry for both non-TG and TG builds

without TG lets asume 2.6 weapon with 4/5 flurry to make maths very simple

2.6*0.2=0.52
    2.6-0.52=2.08

with TG

4.56*0.2=0.912
    4.56-0.912=3.648

now we compare speed increase we got from flurry to the actual weapon speeds which are used as modifier for attackpower

with 2.6 weapon

0.52/2.6=0.2 giving the same 20%

now with 3.8 weapon

0.912/3.8=0.24 giving 24%

This means haste ap ratio is 20% better for titan grip builded warriors than it would actually be if you were using one handers and in the end warriors will scale over it i belive if new raid dungeon loot looks anything like sunwell loot does now
    Strength is the only stat that will never have diminishing returns (i.e for 10 ap you need 5, but for 20 you need 12). Which makes it the best choice for warriors. Currently i believe it is 15.7 haste per percent. At 80 this will probably change to around 22. so 10%=220 points=several epic gems to get 10% speed...meaning not worth it. Concentrating on crit is the only option, because without a strong flurry uptime the spec is gg

there having 2x2 handers will be good to give those precious attributes, but dont get me wrong i dont think TG wont be viable at least in the beginning you propably will need to do a lot of raiding before even considering this spec. Propably bit same case at is was with warlocks in tbc first the affliction was the spec untill gear scaled to be working out better with destro spec

It`s not the player who choses the spec but the available gear

(edit)could already be better since with sunwell gear you could be sitting around 300 haste without single haste gem and thats even all plate :O

I don't believe fury warriors in sunwell get 300 haste. Armory links plz >.>

Zeiania

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    I don't believe fury warriors in sunwell get 300 haste. Armory links plz >.>
    You know what Dragonspine Trophy is?
    Cause that's pretty much all haste warrior need.. There's no need to aim at haste as a raiding warrior..

15+ Year Old Account

my warrior's alchemy so good thing there's new haste pots.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Deep won the thread tbfh

Quote Originally Posted by Zeiania
    You know what Dragonspine Trophy is?
    Cause that's pretty much all haste warrior need.. There's no need to aim at haste as a raiding warrior..
    thats my point

Quote Originally Posted by Wearelegion
    Deep won the thread tbfh
    qft
    Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy
    The definition of balance is when all the classes are whining at the same time, at the same volume.

SO....question. Dont almost all the Sunwell guilds bring an arms warrior for blood frenzy? Has this already gone out of style?

this is my thought

http://www.mmo-champion.com/talent/?...12050120300000

Quote Originally Posted by Morodeer
    Have one idea, but how will it be? if you equip 2h in 1hand, will it count as 2h or 1h? so how cool will be spec like http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=LuhhbAbZVVuh0gkiur0sL ? also, when WotLK comes, i'll sure try 17/44/0, as fury 2h build, that gives instant slams,mace spec 4/5 and sweeping strikes, and 2-h wep spec asides with impale. Yes i'm crazy, but i love such experiments =)))
    this spec is fail look it over if u want a spec like this,this should be alot better and im sure everyone would agree with me http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=LhGhzNZVVdV0xRVu0esx but i still wont spec like that just fixed yours up alot

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome
    SO....question.  Dont almost all the Sunwell guilds bring an arms warrior for blood frenzy?  Has this already gone out of style? 

this is my thought

http://www.mmo-champion.com/talent/?...12050120300000
    MS and bloodthirst share CD.