Seal of Crusader

It's true that Blizz is going to remove this.. still in the retribution tree it says that crit will be added to the Judgements of Crusader. Soo... wtf?

And an error that blizzard did when naming the new Seals for Horde and Alliance. S.o.Blood should be called "S.o.Martyr", since the guy will literally hurt himself to kill the target, and not S.o.Corruption. And S.o.Corrupion would be the hordish version of S.o.V..... tell me I'm wrong

Re: Seal of Crusader

From what I understand Seal of the Martyr is the Alliance version of Hordes Seal of Blood while Seal of Corruption is Hordes version of the Alliance Seal of Vengeance, don't know if that helps but I couldn't really understand what you were asking and as for Seal of Crusader it is my understanding that they're removing that spell. The tooltips for certain talents have yet to be changed for example the prot talent Guardian's Favor still says Blessing of Freedom and Protection when those spells are becoming Hand of Protection and Hand of Freedom.

Seal of the crusader is being removed and it's effect will be folded into the relavant abilities. Improved seal of the crusader is being renamed to Heart of the Crusader, and it will work with ANY judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Waleunn
    From what I understand Seal of the Martyr is the Alliance version of Hordes Seal of Blood while Seal of Corruption is Hordes version of the Alliance Seal of Vengeance, don't know if that helps but I couldn't really understand what you were asking and as for Seal of Crusader it is my understanding that they're removing that spell. The tooltips for certain talents have yet to be changed for example the prot talent Guardian's Favor still says Blessing of Freedom and Protection when those spells are becoming Hand of Protection and Hand of Freedom.
    My apologizes for not being clear What you just said about the names is totally right!! But, Blizzard seems to have changed it.. When I look now it says:
    Alliance - Horde
    Seal of Vengeance - Seal of Martyr
    Seal of Corruption - Seal of Blood

Blizzard said Alliance weren't getting SoB. They were right. They renamed it first then gave it to us :P