15+ Year Old Account

Army of the dead?? Summon gargoyle?

In all the videos I've seen from death knights they have used raise dead to bring a ghoul with them but none of the other ones, unless you count bloodworms, and I wanted to see army of the dead and summon gargoyle used in combat to see what the damage is like. Anyone have a video or something? Or is it disabled during BETA?
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Re: Army of the dead?? Summon gargoyle?

Quote Originally Posted by crossfyre
    im very cruious to see this too, although I have a feeling that summon gargole is just a wasted talent.
    I would have to agree. i mean its way down in the unholy tree.
    I mean make it like the AOTD at least where u dont need a talent point and just up the dmg and cd on it.

Bc right now its set for 5min cd where AOTD is at 30mins i think.
    If it wasnt so far down the tree i guess it wouldnt be a waste.

@AOTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathknight-Abilities
    Summons an entire legion of Ghouls to fight by your side. The Ghouls will swarm the area, taunting and fighting anything they can. While channelling Army of the Dead, you will take less damage equal to your Dodge plus Parry chance.
    10 min cooldown
    but it's still beta

AOTD sais you're channeling the spell.

Thus making yourself do nothingbut channeling, thus useless except for the fact that all ghouls you raise put alot of diseases on the targets (bloodboil anyone?)(channeling can be interrupted even).

It is possible that it is channeled but you can still move... like the multiple hand bitches that channel rain of fire i.e they dont all come out at once but in waves
    Quote Originally Posted by Junlee View Post
    You can't even post in the proper forum. If Blizzard employees functioned as you do, your character would queue up for a BG and end up in Molten Core.

Quote Originally Posted by Oweena
    It is possible that it is channeled but you can still move... like the multiple hand bitches that channel rain of fire i.e they dont all come out at once but in waves
    Channeling makes you cast a spell, but doing that only like Mind Flay e.g.
    If I'm wrong you've the right to think I'm an idiot.

Level cap in the Beta right now is set to 77. Army of the Dead is a level 80 spell : (

But theres still no reason we can't see the gargoyle.

There's a video on youtube that shows the gargoyle, it's nothing special. Does about the same dmg as your ghouls.

is he attackable like the gouls? just with spells, or both magical and melee?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeline
    Level cap in the Beta right now is set to 77. Army of the Dead is a level 80 spell : (

But theres still no reason we can't see the gargoyle.

Gargoyle seems like the DK version of the mage water elemental. Duration is the same (with all talents) but has a longer CD. I dont expect it to be very exciting.