Death Knight Talent Points

so will dk's that starts off at lvl 55 have talent point to spend or will they have to earn it through lvling?

Re: Death Knight Talent Points

You will get your talent points through the quest chains in Ebon Hold.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Qrio
    You will get your talent points through the quest chains in Ebon Hold.
    where u c that at? i must have missed it!

bc from what i read from the beta note said u start with no talent points guess thats y u earn it threw lvls but it must be alot of points tho.

Does anyone knw the total # of quest dk's do in the starting area?

afaik, you gain enough Talent-points from the quests (example: the final quest gives you 6 Talent points) so you should have your 46 Talent points from the missing lvls (plus those you get while lvling)

I read that you start with 0, then each quest you complete in the starting area gives you 5 or 6. And you should be 58 (Or close to 58) when you leave so you can go straight to outlands.

Will Blizzard's leveling and xp gain improvements still be in play?

The final quest in the series generally will ding you 57, so you'll still have a level to do in Azeroth, but that takes no time with the awesome gear you have.

if thats the case should be a breeze finishing off Azeroth then blowing threw Outlands

Oddly enough they seem to have added up the available talent points from questing in the DK start area wrong.

When i finished the last quest (and dinged 57), and woke up at Light's Hope, I had only 1 talent point (48 total), not 7. Obviously not trying to say I should have the extra ones, just a bit of dodgy maths going on at blizzard :P