Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

LoL, Check it out...you'll laugh too!

You may have seen it already and you may not have, either way it gives me a chuckle every time I watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNIdX5WGrRE

Nothing quite like a 51 pt talent taking over 20 seconds to kill lvl 20 elites, lmao
    Mage has pretty decent gear too...so sad it's funny. You could probably cast a handful of rank 2 or rank 3 spells and kill them faster than this.

Anyways hope you enjoyed it...not a QQ, honestly, I just find it entertaining

(I know its only the first rank of LB , still pathetic)

Re: LoL, Check it out...you'll laugh too!

I belive they have buffed Living Bomb to do around 200 damage per tick then a Final 500, this is damage being done while your AoEing with other spells.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

Quote Originally Posted by Utal
    I belive they have buffed Living Bomb to do around 200 damage per tick then a Final 500, this is damage being done while your AoEing with other spells.
    Still sucks.

its a B E T A don't forget that -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Jussie
    Still sucks.
    yes it is still beta but the spell its self sux no matter what they change the damage too. well ok not no matter what, coz if it did some thing sweet like 1k+ damage a tick it would be worth it. i just dont like the road blizzard has taken for the fire tree, not thrilled about the whole "masters of aoe" id rather melt single targets faces

Wow. That is sad. Beta or not they need to seriously buff that spell. I wonder if Rank 2 arcane explosion would kill them faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Utal
    When it does a 1000 per tick I'll start caring. Otherwise it's just another useless talent that the Fire tree has to be saddled with.

Quote Originally Posted by Elenia
    its a B E T A don't forget that -.-
    Yeah its beta, and they might buff it a little prior to release. But come on, how as a developer do you make that and think its legit?

I imagine there are specialized class developers...and I can imagine the other class devs sitting there watching the mage dev present this to them and then just rolling on the floor.

I know its beta, but this isn't Hello Kitty's Island Adventure...or is it?

placeholder values are placeholders.

Dude, how did nobody catch that HE CAN CAST SPELLS WHILE DOING THIS?
    HE CAN ARCANE EXPLOSION AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!

i think for aoe its powerful and when its not RANK ONE it will be better

im pretty sure that that is rank 1 of the spell. if he actually upgraded his spells they would die alot faster..........

Quote Originally Posted by Failed
    Dude, how did nobody catch that HE CAN CAST SPELLS WHILE DOING THIS?
    HE CAN ARCANE EXPLOSION AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!

i think for aoe its powerful and when its not RANK ONE it will be better
    Agreed
    >:7

Full Bloggage: - http://nuronv.wordpress.com
    Micro Blogs: - http://twitter.com/nuron_v

15+ Year Old Account

/facepalm

it is sad excuse for TRAINABLE lvl 20 spell, not for 51pt talent... u have to be 10 yards away from those mobs... guess whats gonna happen ? yea, ull die... and u honestly think that when u can cast Arcane Explosions it is a WIN ? that spell costs 1k mana... just pls remade mage talents, or simply delete ouor class...

I am a Mage.
    Avatar shamelessly stolen from Deviant Art, all credit to the author
    Phailah|Forged|Drak'thul EU

Quote Originally Posted by Karah
    just pls remade mage talents, or simply delete ouor class...
    I have a better idea!! Delete your character Then all the other mages can have fun while you watch the insane aoedamage @ warcraftmovies

15+ Year Old Account

if it stays as it is ill probably reroll.. so guess u r right... and we dont lack aoe dmg, we lack single target dmg... still the talent is a joke

edit: and u know it doesnt benefit from bonus dmg right ?

I am a Mage.
    Avatar shamelessly stolen from Deviant Art, all credit to the author
    Phailah|Forged|Drak'thul EU

Quote Originally Posted by esserius
    When it does a 1000 per tick I'll start caring. Otherwise it's just another useless talent that the Fire tree has to be saddled with.
    Remember that this is rank 1 and you get rank 1 at 60. So if it did 1k per tick at that lvl. Ofc it would own!

Also note that it can proc impact (obviously). Possibly a strong escape tool for fire pvp.

What lol ??? ???

I didn't see this talent in action yet, but WTF Thats the worst joke ever.

And even if it did considerable damage, why do we need AGAIN another meleerange AoE? I thought we're supposed to stand in distance and deal death from there ???
    Desktop Rig: Intel i9-10850K, 32gb 3200mhz RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 Ti

Quote Originally Posted by drakath
    fire pvp.
    Luuuuuulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Karah
    if it stays as it is ill probably reroll.. so guess u r right... and we dont lack aoe dmg, we lack single target dmg... still the talent is a joke

edit: and u know it doesnt benefit from bonus dmg right ?

yes... it doesnt benefit at all... when the youtuber was usin rank1 which does 25 damage per tic when he was doin 140 damage per tic that is a massive coefficient if im correct about 550% and he is gonna be around level 70+ which reduces the coefficient of the spell soo... at 80 with max rank this is gonna be hittin for some nice numbers

also... arcane explosion 538 to 582... living bomb 910 damage without any spell damage it does x2 as much as arcane explosion and only costs 200 more mana also it may not have a aoe cap so stop your bitchin
    Quote Originally Posted by Junlee View Post
    You can't even post in the proper forum. If Blizzard employees functioned as you do, your character would queue up for a BG and end up in Molten Core.