Thread: BoSac

BoSac

I love the new holy / ret talent trees, I'm just a little concerned with hand of sacrifice being on a 2 min cd with a 12 second duration. It really seems like we are going to be srewed in pvp against being shut down by cc's. Also Holy light Rank 13 1880 mana and 4888 to 5444 healing, the cost seems quite high, but greater heal for priests is 1240 mana. So does this mean we are looking at a ~20k mana pool for end game wotlk?

Re: BoSac

Ok there is already some topic about Hand and Blessing of sacrofice, mostly whine but still, this talents is atm only cc breaker, in wotlk it will be most likely pve talent to reduce dmg on tank.
    About mana and hp at the end of wotlk, i dunno but its seams like stats will be ~2x bigger. Just check epic gems, now epic agil is 10, in wotlk it will be 20, its 15stamina atm, and it will be 30. I will be not even supriced when my tank will be ~40k hp XD.

Overall its a good change, because it can be used to break CC, but is also useful as an actual damage mitigation tool. Which was the point of the spell when it was first conceived anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kraeden
    Overall its a good change, because it can be used to break CC, but is also useful as an actual damage mitigation tool. Which was the point of the spell when it was first conceived anyway.
    I agree it's a good PvE change, but it's a huge PvP nerf. We are going from a 100% up time, as long as they dont dispell it, to 10% up time. This leaves us far more vulnerable to CC (Yet again). I'm still going to miss this spell a lot in PvP, even if it's now useful in PvE.

Unless of Course Hands are Physical Buffs...Has anyone checked that?

No one should be 100% immune to CC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

Quote Originally Posted by Utal
    thats right and no one should be able to stun lock people to death or chain fear people to death either. Guess what its a reality of this game. Welcome to a game where some classes are OP, and blizz choses to nerf the little guy for the 5th patch in a row
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

Quote Originally Posted by Kavalir
    thats right and no one should be able to stun lock people to death or chain fear people to death either. Guess what its a reality of this game. Welcome to a game where some classes are OP, and blizz choses to nerf the little guy for the 5th patch in a row
    People can't chair fear people to death anymore, and as for stuns, look at the prot talent that says "reduces duration of stuns on you by x%", your going to be stunned for alot less, so don't cry, personally I think it's been changed to what it is supposed to be, a Damage reductor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

Remember, Fear and Horror aren't the same mechanic, but will sometimes be refered to as the same effect.
    If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Water is Life

Gotta admit, your thread title scared me...

Quote Originally Posted by Utal
    Pallys never were. BoS was always dispellable. The poster above you said 100% uptime, not 100% immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by seijo
    Pallys never were. BoS was always dispellable. The poster above you said 100% uptime, not 100% immunity.
    This was exactly my point, try to consider everything someone says before you post.

Thanks for the backup. Haha

People can't chair fear people to death anymore
    What the fuck game are you playing?

Quote Originally Posted by MrJackson
    I love the new holy / ret talent trees, I'm just a little concerned with hand of sacrifice being on a 2 min cd with a 12 second duration. It really seems like we are going to be srewed in pvp against being shut down by cc's. Also Holy light Rank 13 1880 mana and 4888 to 5444 healing, the cost seems quite high, but greater heal for priests is 1240 mana. So does this mean we are looking at a ~20k mana pool for end game wotlk?
    well the priest one also heals 1k less roughly so ...
    As for BoSac, i dont see it changing back ,so get used to it im afraid :s .
    And i dont see a 40k tank with normal buffs on WOTLK, blizz said the stam jump wouldnt be as high as TBC was :P but only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    I agree it's a good PvE change, but it's a huge PvP nerf. We are going from a 100% up time, as long as they dont dispell it, to 10% up time. This leaves us far more vulnerable to CC (Yet again). I'm still going to miss this spell a lot in PvP, even if it's now useful in PvE.
    Its useful in pvp too... as a damage mitigation tool.

Quote Originally Posted by kraeden
    Its useful in pvp too... as a damage mitigation tool.
    Sorry, I never meant to say it wasn't useful. I personally already have plans for this spell, but I will miss the anti CC it provided.

Khody

I'm going to be scared to use it in PvE.

If a tank is getting hit for 12k and were taking 20% of that.. For 12 seconds..

Multiple 2.4k hits will actually hurt!

Why was this change made?

Thats the key question
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

ikillbigppl

i dont realy see why they needed to change this spell.. but blizz dose what blizz dose :