Ret pallies should be happy.

Came across this a minute ago, no idea if this has been posted already, but here.

http://files.filefront.com/Wrathretd.../fileinfo.html

Basically just a showcase of some great Ret dps, annihilating some 69 elites, etc.

Re: Ret pallies should be happy.

i like. But it is all about endgame content. Hybrids (shaman, paly, druid) usualy perform a shit ton good with "leveling gears" while they hit a wall once raid content happens.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    i like. But it is all about endgame content. Hybrids (shaman, paly, druid) usualy perform a shit ton good with "leveling gears" while they hit a wall once raid content happens.
    It's about the PVP... endgame content, HAH!

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

No, crappy pvp geared ret pallies still suck in pvp too.
    This user has been banned.

PVP and PVE are both equal, I was never really a hardcore PVPer all that much,. Maybe a battleground here or there, and a Arena team i play sparingly.

Blizzard when designing stuff has to keep in mind that abilities have to be at least semi-balanced (which that in itself is hard to do, nevertheless fully balanced) in both PVE and PVP.

In a PVE way this look pretty good, for a leveling pally, like i said, yall should be happy for getting to 80. Now, i dont have a level 70 paladin, only a level 25 one lol. I have no idea how this is going to help in raiding, but from 5-man videos ive been seeing they are doing very well.

In PVP, the burst he was doing was great, no idea about survivability.