Poll: Which Faction Will You Be On Ur DK?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Vote About Which Faction You Will Be!

Also if you would plz state y. example: guild, friends, etc...

also race wise.

Personal Im stuck between human or orc DK >.<

allaince guild/friends, horde less bs drama/guild

Re: Vote About Which Faction You Will Be!

hordz. >_>

Alliance, while i can't STAND alliance pvp in battlegrounds, and there racials don't compare to a horde's racial, i enjoy the challenge of fighting against the horde.

also, all the alliance kiddies seem to be going horde lately and surprisingly enough alliance is getting a lot more mature/better players The tides will turn one day, i know they will!

and if they don't i still have my 70 BE and 70 UD rogue to play ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Shido
    Also if you would plz state y. example: guild, friends, etc...

also race wise.

Personal Im stuck between human or orc DK >.<

allaince guild/friends, horde less bs drama/guild
    I will go alliance and be making a human mainly because I have played horde so long and love to rp and because I wanna try alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Barin
    I will go alliance and be making a human mainly because I have played horde so long and love to rp and because I wanna try alliance
    Summary of alliance: noobs in trade chat that suck at pvp
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    Summary of alliance: noobs in trade chat that suck at pvp
    Lol :P True but as one post said more kiddies are going horde so people think they are adults so yeah the table is starting to turn

Thats not that different from Horde on our server, except people have fun. And we rock at PvP.

lol. come EU bloodlust battlegroup as alliance and you win everything horde fucking sucks.
    a friend made a alliance char in each bloodlust battlegroup realms and asked how much they get honor for average 10h of playing.
    asnwers were like 30k and they usually have 100marks from each bg. as horde you can probably get 10k in 10h time, and thats only from av. cheers
    welcome to bloodlust.

Quote Originally Posted by jizziee
    lol. come EU bloodlust battlegroup as alliance and you win everything horde fucking sucks.
    a friend made a alliance char in each bloodlust battlegroup realms and asked how much they get honor for average 10h of playing.
    asnwers were like 30k and they usually have 100marks from each bg. as horde you can probably get 10k in 10h time, and thats only from av. cheers
    welcome to bloodlust.
    LMAO

Every realm is different on US and EU.

But what u just said sounds like my old pvp realm Bleeding Hollow US long ago but it was horde instead of allaince.

I will be going alliance and probably human. Mostly because of friends and I have myself established on the alliance side.

Yeah im thinking about migration. it is just pain in the ass farming marks. ab most likely wins alliance with 4 or 5bases, sometimes with 3bases but those 20min-30min games are just wonderfull. in wsg horde does ok. eots is like ab, takes whole day to farm 40eots marks while alliance gets 120marks.
    ab game begins: "let them win, fast mark"

I'll be sticking with Horde, as I enjoy them more and also don't feel like changing servers again.

- SiegeFlank
    You are on fire.

well being on a pve server i have 70's on both sides.

Kinda wish i had just stayed on a pvp realm.

I'm telling you guys, the tides are turning for horde! suddenly all the kiddies are rerolling horde and all the teenagers+ are coming alliance! :P it willl happen.

EX: Got 2 complete noobs i know irl that play alliance side. Great guys and all cool as hell... but they f' SUCK. They leveled to 70 and saw how bad alliance was losing and guess what, they rerolled horde over a week ago and took 4 of there alliance buddies... thats 6 alliance nubs gone!

6/12,000 for your server
    This user has been banned.

My main/guild/bank alt are all on Alliance so i'll most likely just stay. I've never had a horde character over 30 so I might level a horde DK just for fun though.

Considering going Horde, Holy Paladin/Death Knight combo with a friend. Would like to do medium-level arenas/raiding, not too low, not too high.

Shit doesn't work out, will go back to Alliance, not like we don't have 50 million Alliance characters.

Alliance, only because all my friends are there.

Horde, since my day 1.. Race, dunno yet. Still thinking between male troll, female tauren, female BE, male orc, female orc.
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Horde, tried em both and like horde better.