Poll: Which Faction Will You Be On Ur DK?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Vote About Which Faction You Will Be!

I played alliance on 2 servers and horde on 3 server... different battlegroups in EU.. and I have to say.. sadly alliance seems to lack all skill overall :P There ARE exceptions.. but so there are on horde side ^^

Which side.. I haven't decided yet.. atm being casual I play alliance with some friends and don't care much about progress/success. Might change with wrath and if I ever raid serious again only on horde side

My main is alliance so will have my first death knight with my main and other lvl 70. Will make a horde death knight too.

What the alliance players will do

Make humans with long hair and name them Arthasssss or Arthaaaasxx

Horde will make blood elves and name them Sepirotxxxx sepurothhhh sepiroooooth.

I'm making a night elf named Eclipse (Already saved)

Female Tauren DK for me. 5% increased stam for my tank toon. Plus she will look sweet.

xD Female tauren DK

What's it's name? FrostMOOurne?

(Taurens look like gorillas wearing armor that's too small btw. Which looks like crap)

All good points and a good name. ^^

I know they look like crap, but at least it is different crap. After playing wow for so long will be nice to have a change of pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwillow
    I'm telling you guys, the tides are turning for horde! suddenly all the kiddies are rerolling horde and all the teenagers+ are coming alliance! :P it willl happen.

EX: Got 2 complete noobs i know irl that play alliance side. Great guys and all cool as hell... but they f' SUCK. They leveled to 70 and saw how bad alliance was losing and guess what, they rerolled horde over a week ago and took 4 of there alliance buddies... thats 6 alliance nubs gone!
    Lol most of the time the horde can carry sucky alliance players converts. With the alliance if one guy sucks the whole team will lose. Don't think the alliance is free from kiddie nubs because I still see an abundance of them with names like Pewpewdead NE Huntard.... :

Will make a dwarf DK on my current server and then a horde (Orc or undead) on a server I just rerolled to. Blade's Edge <3, just need to fix battlegroup :P

A friend of mine is also gonna get one, named Dræbersmølf, meaning Killersmurf in danish :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zetrix
    Will make a dwarf DK on my current server and then a horde (Orc or undead) on a server I just rerolled to. Blade's Edge <3, just need to fix battlegroup :P

A friend of mine is also gonna get one, named Dræbersmølf, meaning Killersmurf in danish :P
    atm there is only one little Problem =)

DKs are limited to 1 DK per Account

Alliance, as my mains and various bank alts are on there as well. Also, I just have a preference to playing humans. Been the same in other MMOs I've played in the past. Thinking Blood tree perhaps, tho' not really looked at Frost and Unholy as much.
    If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Water is Life

Quote Originally Posted by loltroll
    atm there is only one little Problem =)

DKs are limited to 1 DK per Account
    Thought it was one DK per realm :s

Thought it was one DK per realm :s
    One DK / realm.

ne rogue and ud priest... on same realm, like now :L
    not rerolling a dk or something...
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

More likely both, just Horde first, so i voted for that, cant decide between UD or Orc though

For alliance it will definately be human if i decide to lvl another
    Holy Toledo! Somebody had fun! - Simon Gruber

Oh my God. My warrior is currently on Blade's Edge (Molgrintwo)

Worst. Server. Ever.

I'm serious, 2nd Illidan kill this week. There's maybe 2 or 3 good PvPers. And 95% of guilds are epic fail.

Xfering to Fenris when I get Wotlk.

not sure yet but might be alliance do to guild. race human of course do to sword racial ya it may be nerfed but still with out having weapon specials racial ability comes into play.

Horde for sure. Knockin' on Mal'Ganis' door for expansion with some buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by Verden Odela

Oh my God. My warrior is currently on Blade's Edge (Molgrintwo)

Worst. Server. Ever.

I'm serious, 2nd Illidan kill this week. There's maybe 2 or 3 good PvPers. And 95% of guilds are epic fail.

Xfering to Fenris when I get Wotlk.
    Are you sure we are talking about the same server? Blade's Edge (EU) just came online a few weeks ago, not so many 70's on there, which the reason I came to it.

Anyway, if only one DK per account, I think i'll make it on Blade's Edge

It is one per SERVER - REALM. :P

Deleted

Are you sure we are talking about the same server? Blade's Edge (EU) just came online a few weeks ago, not so many 70's on there, which the reason I came to it.

Anyway, if only one DK per account, I think i'll make it on Blade's Edge
    well your luck, it aint only one Dk per account, it is one Dk per realm