Enhance PvP spec for WOTLK

So since we get a ton of AP from INT now does taht mean that we should spec in
    ancestral knoledge 5/5 ?

Re: Enhance PvP spec for WOTLK

Don't see any useful build without some points in AK (because you won't get to Tier2 talents). But on the other hand, won't really matter either way. Enh Sha nowadays has ~250 Int (SWP-Gear) which would give you 25 AP; that's not that much. I would say there are more serious questions concerning PvP specs than AK.

Quote Originally Posted by imbak
    So since we get a ton of AP from INT now does taht mean that we should spec in
    ancestral knoledge 5/5 ?
    Yes, its more attack power

Quote Originally Posted by vreid
    Don't see any useful build without some points in AK (because you won't get to Tier2 talents). But on the other hand, won't really matter either way. Enh Sha nowadays has ~250 Int (SWP-Gear) which would give you 25 AP; that's not that much. I would say there are more serious questions concerning PvP specs than AK.
    Do your math correctly, 250 intellect = 250 attack power if you put all three points in.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooch
    Do your math correctly, 250 intellect = 250 attack power if you put all three points in.
    do your reading correctly we're talking about the ap gain through the 10% more int talent, thus
    250 + 10% int = 275int = 275 ap = a 25ap gain from the 10% int talent

Quote Originally Posted by sahria
    do your reading correctly we're talking about the ap gain through the 10% more int talent, thus
    250 + 10% int = 275int = 275 ap = a 25ap gain from the 10% int talent
    In fact I didn't understand you as well.
    Now it's clear and yeah ancestral knowledge is a waste of point :S

2 many points wasted. I think this topic is baked.

With shamans getting AP form agility hunter mail will be good for shamans so shmans will be getting more int. Will probably be good to have in wotlk imo

Filler talent for me tbh, but has it's uses, although limited.

The best way to fill out Tier 1 for PVP is definitely 3/3 Enhancing and 2/2 Grasp. The stoneclaw totem bonus health is actually kinda nice for running away in PVE, but in PVP, being able to drop that grounding totem coming out of ghost wolf on a mounted target when your FROOOOST SHAAWWWK is on cooldown is invaluable. It's, what, 6 extra yards on your earthbind radius? That's pretty good for 2 points. And it's a fuckuva lot better than +4% intelligence for 2 points.