LastLast

So, how many Ele Shams noticed?

now: http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=30671
    WLK: http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=30671

Elemental Shields is getting buffed it seems
    Goes to show how many people actually use/like that talent :P

Re: So, how many Ele Shams noticed?

Actually didn't notice at all
    Looks like ele is turning out to be kinda nice pvp spec.

noticed but don't care

I really can't wait much longer for WotLK, mainly because my main is an Elemental Shaman. I really like all the changes around PvP and the improvements for PvE. Can't wait to actually start owning melee. Thunder > Hex > Flame Shock > EM+LB > Lava Burst and that should probably be a lot of damage to take, seeing as they'd be all critical hits. If hex doesn't break feel free to go for another lava burst crit. ^^

why would you use EM and lavaburst after a flameshock? it's also very mana inefficient and low on the dps / spike damage as well.

if you're desperate for spike damage, flame shock someone, EM CL them, then lava burst, then blow thunderstorm.

and elemental shields is not like this on the blizzard site at the moment, which seems to be the only reliable source right now.

You clearly don't see it. It's about pushing your enemy away, locking him down, atleast get ticks of Flame Shock, postpone the breaking of Hex by using a LB instead of CL and cast a Lava Burst after. You could also try FS/LaB, EM+CL, FS/LaB.

But yeah, I know it might not work or go completely different once actually using it but it sounds nice in my head lol XD

Breaking Hex with Flame Shock seems like a pretty poor choice. Never break CC with instants if it can be avoided. You should get more burst by changing the order to EM+CL -> Flame Shock -> Lava Burst. That's (almost) the same damage in 3,5 seconds, rather than 5,5 seconds. You'll miss out on one FS tick, but the damage is done in much shorter time.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Maelstrom Weapon instant heal in pvp anyone? Own down every warriors you see?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkjounin
    Maelstrom Weapon instant heal in pvp anyone? Own down every warriors you see?
    Post in the right thread anyone? Own yourself you see?

i dont think hex breaks on damage

Quote Originally Posted by kyro27
    i dont think hex breaks on damage
    According to the latest info from beta it will.
    It will also only reduce movement speed by 75% and allow spell casting and attacking while standing still, plus it's a 45sec CD for a 30sec effect :s

Quote Originally Posted by Guran
    According to the latest info from beta it will.
    It will also only reduce movement speed by 75% and allow spell casting and attacking while standing still, plus it's a 45sec CD for a 30sec effect :s
    Oke now that is poorly sentenced. You can not cast/attack regardless of standing still or moving. All you can do while hexed is moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji1987
    Oke now that is poorly sentenced. You can not cast/attack regardless of standing still or moving. All you can do while hexed is moving.
    Oh, they buffed it I see. Last time I checked, the spell still said "While hexed, the target cannot attack or cast spells while moving". Which was completely retarded ofc, as 25% run speed vs being able to cast is a rather obvious choice.

And btw guran it says "Damage caused may interrupt the effect"

Quote Originally Posted by astreios
    And btw guran it says "Damage caused may interrupt the effect"
    Yeah, guess it's just a fear with the ability to still move.
    So why is there a CD 1.5 times the duration on this again?

7 second effect (if i remember things right, and this might ofc still be changed) and a 45 s cd.. 1,5 what? Maybe i just missunderstood you:P

Cuz otherwise the mages would wine about it being sheeplike.

Lasts 30 secs and cld is 45 so that would make 1.5
    -The world has moved on-

Quote Originally Posted by Guran
    Yeah, guess it's just a fear with the ability to still move.
    So why is there a CD 1.5 times the duration on this again?
    If it lasts longer than 10 sec in PvP, its 3x imba.

Where did you read tht hex lasts 30 seconds? I haven´t read ANYTHING that implies it lasting more than 8 seconds...

I don't see the point why it couldn't be active for the cool down duration in PvE, just like Repentance became (which is basically improved sap which would make a rogue useless now in terms of cc, imo). I'm fine with it that it isn't spamable in PvP and thus won't have a diminishing return in PvP. I just feel that it should be improved for PvE though as it's useless in that aspect.