30% base Crit from Talents? who's interested?

Ok just playing about...didnt look at the overall damage using theory crafting but feel free to play with it and tell us all how wonderful it might be...

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...00000000000000

What do you think to this build?

Its base crit for Heroic Strike, n Cleave is 25% +5% base from ur charater...so 30% crit with no gear? plus 120% damage increase on cleave and flurry...2hand'd weapon and the option to MS with improved intercept.

PvP build when u have starting out gear?

Re: 30% base Crit from Talents? who's interested?

I would still go for Bladestorm

heroic strike and cleave might not be the best pvp skills to use.

Very True...not the best but looking at it another way u could get the 30% at lvl 50...Just trim off all the fat.

I think i will respec my lvl 50 warroir to it if it comes out...be good for lvlin!

Quote Originally Posted by Judgementus
    Ok just playing about...didnt look at the overall damage using theory crafting but feel free to play with it and tell us all how wonderful it might be...

Its base crit for Heroic Strike, n Cleave is 25% +5% base from ur charater...so 30% crit with no gear? plus 120% damage increase on cleave and flurry...2hand'd weapon and the option to MS with improved intercept.

PvP build when u have starting out gear?
    Bladestorm is probobly better than this...and bladestorm is bad
    This user has been banned.

I'll go full prot for lvling ;D taking 4-5 mobs in time, with shield i get alot of avoidance that gives me additional rage, less dmg taken. Bloodbath(if useable in def stance) is good for multi-mob tanking, if it only would be stackable... Shockwave can be cool to use like mage's CoC, while jumping. And prot gives you a guaranteed spot in partys ;D

Shhhh! We can't let other classes, and certainly Blizz, catch wind of something cool/useful like this cause that'd be the end of it! :-X

Granted I agree that Heroic Strike and Cleave aren't the most spectacular PvP abilities. What I do like about them is that the're "next attack" ones. They're like that goofy oven on the infomercials "Set it, and Forget it", well... so long as you have the rage.

Stacking Crit is specifically for PVE, just like stacking Hit.

PVP equal-level players + Resilience = piss-poor DPS.

Sure, you'll still get Crit procs like Flurry up, but Resilience simply destroys the PVP viability of crit-specced DPS.

Capping out Hit and Expertise vs. equal level players (~5%) and putting the rest into AP/Haste/ArPen or any other stat that isn't mitigated by Resilience.

And yeah, Resil > WotLK Bleed effects. Wonder why it's becoming the trademark ability for Arms, our PVP tree?

Eh...

Quote Originally Posted by Anoyarou
    Stacking Crit is specifically for PVE, just like stacking Hit.

PVP equal-level players + Resilience = piss-poor DPS.

Sure, you'll still get Crit procs like Flurry up, but Resilience simply destroys the PVP viability of crit-specced DPS.

Capping out Hit and Expertise vs. equal level players (~5%) and putting the rest into AP/Haste/ArPen or any other stat that isn't mitigated by Resilience.

And yeah, Resil > WotLK Bleed effects. Wonder why it's becoming the trademark ability for Arms, our PVP tree?

Eh...
    what a bullshit rofl.. when was last time you did some pvp.. how do you actually kill anything as warrior without crit.. considering how easy is to get 40% crit.. and 300-400 resi reduce is by 5-7% that still leaves you with way over 30% CRIT - 15% crit dmg.. isnt game killer..

Quote Originally Posted by Judgementus
    Very very poor build tbh.
    You generally don't want points in heroic strike for MS builds. And you generally don't want imp cleave since it only improves the dmg modifier. That and you only use cleave in excess rage and 2 mobs on your. Also, you don't use heroic strike and cleave at the same time either way.
    Also, you'd be a free kill in pvp if you showed up with that spec
    "He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool." — Brigham Young

Looks like it could be a good leveling build though I would change a few things minor things but for pvp? nowai.

Quote Originally Posted by Smikis
    what a bullshit rofl.. when was last time you did some pvp.. how do you actually kill anything as warrior without crit.. considering how easy is to get 40% crit.. and 300-400 resi reduce is by 5-7% that still leaves you with way over 30% CRIT - 15% crit dmg.. isnt game killer..
    Wow, you just left yourself open to be schooled...

OP was asking about a PvP talent build emphasizing crit.

I mentioned that isn't a good idea, because Resilience is a PvP gear stat specifically aimed vs. Crit.

You chime in with "lol, wtf it's not so bad, l2p". Um, you want to maximize your effectiveness in the role you plan to spend the most time in. Stacking crit for pvp is pretty much the opposite of that.

This is a fantastic spec for an MS warrior who wants to be able to tank 5 mans often.

This is a terrible spec for an MS warrior who wants to use Heroic Strike for dps, simply because no high level MS warriors use Heroic Strike.

Emphasizing crit rating for pvp is bad because resilience makes it very inefficient.

And of course, there is a new talent build out already

Also, improved cleave only increases the bonus damage on it. What this means is that a 3/3 imp cleave receives about 40 extra bonus damage compared to an untalented one at max rank... yeah....