Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Shouldn't enhance shamans deal the most damage of the physical damage classes?

Quote Originally Posted by cinder
    As far as dps, Rogues and druids have stealth, hunters have range, and warriors have extra armor and hp. So shouldn't we be doing the most DPS?
    woaw, im glad you understand the game so well. please teach me what other classes havez!

Re: Shouldn't enhance shamans deal the most damage of the physical damage classes?

Enhancement Shaman melee DPS is respectable both in and out of groups, but their DPS is most likely "less" in PvP situations -- because they are using more defensive/protective/slowing totems rather than raw DPS ones.

If an Enhancement Shaman didn't have to put totems down, and had some of the totem DPS "blended" to their melee attacks, all classes would fear their raw DPS power. They would be comparable to rogues at that point.

Re: Shouldn't enhance shamans deal the most damage of the physical damage classe

Quote Originally Posted by rohendar
    Warrior has nearly double the Armor and 2k more HP. Nough said.
    That's what I wanted to state by posting armory

Quote Originally Posted by Ethanlien
    woaw, im glad you understand the game so well. please teach me what other classes havez!
    Haha, really made me laugh Ethanlien ;D

However, some of u posting in this thread should not be playing this game. Its far to advanced for u, obviously.

First time I've heard a ench-shaman whine 'bout his dmg, had to check it out...and u cant compare to all rogues, or all hunters, choose one spec and either pvp or pve! Its to completely different things. Combat sword rogue vs ss dagger rogues are very diff, same with mm hunter and bm hunters.

And ye warriors have more hp and armor, but you have more dmg, you get heals and totems, instant casts and ranged spells...and ur seriously whining...makes me cry

Re: Shouldn't enhance shamans deal the most damage of the physical damage classe

Quote Originally Posted by meilu
    i know he has more armor and health, offcourse he does but its not a big difference. i couldnt find a enchantment profile fast enough so thats the reason i linked a resto shaman, simply to counter the base health argument.
    You know that base health is your health naked right? You can't just o-m-g QQ about health and armor value's saying they can use a shield when a warrior can wear a shield as well and gain even more stamina. And bringing up a shield when you talk about enhance shaman's makes me wonder.

Dude your whole topic makes no sense. L2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher
    Haha, really made me laugh Ethanlien ;D

However, some of u posting in this thread should not be playing this game. Its far to advanced for u, obviously.

First time I've heard a ench-shaman whine 'bout his dmg, had to check it out...and u cant compare to all rogues, or all hunters, choose one spec and either pvp or pve! Its to completely different things. Combat sword rogue vs ss dagger rogues are very diff, same with mm hunter and bm hunters.

And ye warriors have more hp and armor, but you have more dmg, you get heals and totems, instant casts and ranged spells...and ur seriously whining...makes me cry
    And warriors have Charge/Intercept and Hamstring. And they do more DPS than we do. And they have stun/fear. And an Enh shammy doesn't use Lightning Bolt or Heal since it gets interrupted immediatly anyway. I'm getting fucking annoyed people using the "you can heal" as an excuse for us to be subpar to other melee classes.

Enhancment shaman get + damage and healing from their Attack power, meaning their heals can heal for a fair bit, also you have ghost wolf, that if your not a dumbass should be instant cast, meaning you can escape if your not slowed down (due to toughness that will be 50% less time) also you have a flat 30% Damage reduction as well as free mana on top of your Armour, that is mail, so is fairly good at absorbing blows.

And as Enhancment the only way you will stop that rogue mauling you is by equiping the Arena shields, that reduce alot of Damage and increase your resi by tons.

l2play pvp is not just about Damage, and some classes and speccs are better than others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

Quote Originally Posted by meilu
    uh you have more armor and probably more health then dps warriors, and you can heal, buff youre grp with totems etc. youre dps is high enough as it is.
    lol why would you think that?

Quote Originally Posted by topfer
    lol why would you think that?
    In PvE DPS warriors will egenrally be using leather due to crappy Plate Itemization, and generally maila rmour isn't that bad and has mroe stamina.
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

technically enhancement shaman bring more dps to any encounter than any other class if you count the buffs.

pallies and hunters come close, but no other class has windfury/soe/goa/flametongue/bloodlust/unleashed rage/stormstrike debuff, all of which are raid wide.

Quote Originally Posted by rohendar
    And warriors have Charge/Intercept and Hamstring. And they do more DPS than we do. And they have stun/fear. And an Enh shammy doesn't use Lightning Bolt or Heal since it gets interrupted immediatly anyway. I'm getting fucking annoyed people using the "you can heal" as an excuse for us to be subpar to other melee classes.
    you are sub par because you are a support class/spec.
    enhancment is there to enhance other ppl there performance, verry simple..

if you want all of the cake roll rogue or warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Utal
    In PvE DPS warriors will egenrally be using leather due to crappy Plate Itemization, and generally maila rmour isn't that bad and has mroe stamina.
    have you looked at any of the top raiding enhancement shams? they're all wearing leather too, even over our t6, which surprise surprise is poorly itemized compared to warrior t6.

all i hear is *shouldn't MY class and spec do the most DPS?!?! QQ!*

shut up, only insecure epeen flaunting people want to be at the top of the damage meters, you could ask for more utility or escape mechanics, but no class which can have three roles is going to be top DPS in one of their specs.

It's just retarded, but if you care about such things then play a class that can ONLY do DPS: mages, rogues, hunters, warlocks. I'm pretty damn sure that blizzard will leave top DPS to them since that's about all they can do.

Quote Originally Posted by shadeth
    all i hear is *shouldn't MY class and spec do the most DPS?!?! QQ!*

shut up, only insecure epeen flaunting people want to be at the top of the damage meters, you could ask for more utility or escape mechanics, but no class which can have three roles is going to be top DPS in one of their specs.

It's just retarded, but if you care about such things then play a class that can ONLY do DPS: mages, rogues, hunters, warlocks. I'm pretty damn sure that blizzard will leave top DPS to them since that's about all they can do.
    What he said, shamans are a utility class and offer the most powerful buffs in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by topfer
    have you looked at any of the top raiding enhancement shams? they're all wearing leather too, even over our t6, which surprise surprise is poorly itemized compared to warrior t6.
    Your a class that doesn't totally rely on Hit, their T6 is very lacking in hit, so STFU

dur im a ret pally but i should do the most dps cuz warriors can charge and hunters have pets

/end sarcasm
    Asus Z270-AR Prime
    i7-7700K - NZXT Kraken x61
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
    GTX 1070 Ti AMP Extreme
    XPG GAMMIX 1TB NVMe M.2 (2)
    Corsair Air 540 case

and i should be best healer because im cute cow (kitty sometimes) and i have cookies
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

I'm a hunter, we should be the best DPS class because we don't have plate!

The most common complaint when any hybrid asks for more dps is that rogues can only do melee dps and nothing else.

The answer is to merge the assination and subtley tree and give them a new ranged dps tree. problem solved.

I don't think we should have top dps in raids because we aren't a pure dps class. We do good damage ourselves, but the reason we are brought to raids is because of our totems which increase melee dps by 10-30% & bloodlust.

We increase raid dps a lot, that is more then enough