Wolves and others

Can anyone in beta post a vid on the wolves(if they already put it in game) or any vid of shaman in action(ehnhanced perferred).

Re: Wolves and others

The NYI next to a talent means "Not Yet Implemented" This means that you wont be finding any videos of the summoned wolves yet. As for the videos of shamans in action, just youtube it.

i know its not implement thats why i said if they already put it in :P
    and youtube has no vids cept rickrolled or just some PTR shit

NYI (Not yet imeplemented), means "Not made yet, and thus not ingame yet"

R.I.P: Prefix (T6 Resto Shaman) - DK DPS Compendium
    R.I.P: Valkyr (T4'ish BM Hunter) - UH DPS Compendium

Well, I just tried out the wolves yesturday... sooo yeh.
    They look like the wolves that Thrall has in Mt. Hyjal, they have a little pet bar (attack, stay, follow) and each hits for around 80-90ish from what I saw. Will test more today, if they stay like this, then the're just going to be a bit of a gimmick more than anything else. But either way, low cd + bit of dmg is always nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan
    Well, I just tried out the wolves yesturday... sooo yeh.
    They look like the wolves that Thrall has in Mt. Hyjal, they have a little pet bar (attack, stay, follow) and each hits for around 80-90ish from what I saw. Will test more today, if they stay like this, then the're just going to be a bit of a gimmick more than anything else. But either way, low cd + bit of dmg is always nice.
    Seems like it will be most useful in PvP for the sake of spell pushback. Also nice in PvE for a little bit of crowd control. Seems like some summoned doggies would be a nice way to tie up a loose mob for a few seconds in an instance. I wonder how much health they have though?

thx for the info man now I don't have to keep arguing with retards who keep replying ZOMG NYI.

Also hopefully they will be adding skills for the wolves, a stun effect and maybe a cleave since our class is the one lacking aoe(cept CL or our totems which has a high CD)

I am begging for videos of the wolves. lol

Cant find any on youtube yet, so I'm just gonna ask you. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    I am begging for videos of the wolves. lol

Cant find any on youtube yet, so I'm just gonna ask you. Thanks in advance.
    the [NYI] behind this talent means Not Yet Implemented.
    You could search all you want on the net but i would not hold your breath while doing that because blizzard would lose 1 paying customer in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Breathe
    the [NYI] behind this talent means Not Yet Implemented.
    You could search all you want on the net but i would not hold your breath while doing that because blizzard would lose 1 paying customer in the process.
    Yes, it used to be not implemented. If you had read the whole thread you would see that even I said that. But very recently it was implemented, so I'm waiting for the videos.

Please, for the sake of everyone read the whole thread.

there are actally videos on the spirit wolfes on wotlkwiki.info

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhearted
    there are actally videos on the spirit wolfes on Please do not post any content covered by the WotLK Alpha NDA here
    What Alpha NDA???

It's Beta already
    -The world has moved on-

15+ Year Old Account

The Enhance shaman wolves do work. Ive just tested it now, it says NYI but i summoned 2 wolves, yes they do attack things :P

When u summon them its a sorta like a shreeking scream of a wolf cry. Its awesome.

Ill post a screenie when i get home.

You should be more stoked about the Perma wind Elemental pet I heard you was getting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead
    What Alpha NDA???

It's Beta already
    this is an effect from MMO champion filtering out the address of the alpha wow wiki address.

yep, your favorite site engages in unwilling censorship.

Quote Originally Posted by Utal
    You should be more stoked about the Perma wind Elemental pet I heard you was getting.
    why are you trolling the shaman forums? what makes you think "summon air elemental' is going to be perma when fire and earth aren't? why would they give enhancement a pet summon when they already have a 'supposed' 'perma' pet, and create useless redundancy?