Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Since we now tank like a Warrior, where's our charge?

Quote Originally Posted by reconor
    Hehe ye, but in arena I think blizz only assumes you to be holy or retri :>
    Retribution = Even bigger hammer. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    On a not serious note, if I saw a guy charging me with a big ass hammer, also knowing that Gods favor this man, he'd seem pretty bad ass to me.

Back to topic. You bring in some good points, but those charges sure as hell help in Arena, don't they? lol
    My thoughts when a pally is running at me = "I hope he just burnt his bubble or this is gonna take forever."

I was thinking on something like this for warrior since paladin comes closer to uss why not give warrior some pala
    spells?

Bloody Light Rank 13
    18 Rage 40 yd range
    2.5 sec cast
    Heals a friendly target for 4888 to 5444.

What do you guys think?

Blizzard fullfill their promisses, yes they do!
    It just takes them one and a half expansion. So expect this to happen in a near future, somewhere around expansion 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugrateful
    Yeah yeah yeah, we get it Paladins don't get a charge cause Warriors don't have heals right ?
    Or maybe it's because we are also getting,

Sacred Shield
    Each time the target takes damage they gain a Sacred Shield, absorbing 500 damage. They cannot gain this effect more than once every 6 seconds.
    Instant cast, 35 Mana, 40 yd range

Correct me if I'm wrong but i do believe that's a base spell and another reason why Blessing of Sacrifice got nerfed so hard like it did and another reason we probably won't get a charge.
    Anyone know the duration of Sacred Shield? Just wondering.

Doesn't have one. It stays on till the damage is absorbed, or one would think so.
    Cool. This helps solidify my thoughts that blizz wants Ret Paladins to be able to off tank in combat.

Ill tell you this CS is going to macro'd what that hot sexy number and judgement of idk yet with Divine strike.
    You should check out the new thread I just made if you really want to see the Ret Pally lovin Blizz is giving us. "Retribution Paladins actually emergency off tanks?"

I think you'll find it interesting.

Taunt in pvp will be simple. When you taunt a target, their damage to you is increased by X%, making it so attacking you will probably be their best choice. They will most likely copy Warhammer on a lot of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Menkey
    Taunt in pvp will be simple. When you taunt a target, their damage to you is increased by X%, making it so attacking you will probably be their best choice. They will most likely copy Warhammer on a lot of stuff.

I like Righteous Strike from DnD better for a PvP taunt.

Righteous Strike-
    Strike Target with Righteous Justice, dealing 70% Weapon Damage, and a additional Holy Damage equal to 10% Weapon Damage each time the target attacks somebody other then the Paladin. Stacks 5 Times. Each Time the target attacks you, they remove a Charge.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?