Poll: Title says its all, which do you think will be the rarest of the rare?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Rarest Race/sex combo

Hello all,

What do you guys think will be the least popular of all the new DK's that will be born this Autumn? I play on the Horde side so my money is on the orc or the troll female. Female tauren are getting quite popular on my server at least (Twisting Nether EU)

I for one enjoy rolling one of the more taboo race/sex combos so will be glad for your input on the matter.

Oz x

Re: Rarest Race/sex combo

it's a female dwarf. next plz
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    yup its the female dwarf hunter I believe
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

Female dward ? rofl ! you clearly don't play ally.
    I voted for female orc, was also thinking about female tauren and troll but there are much more of them.

female tauren imo

At least on my server I see indeed very few female dwarves, but even less female trolls and then female orcs.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

female trolls and orcs are awesome and people play them all the time, it's the fugly ass female dwarves. this has been done over and over and over again.

I also would have said Female tauren, but horde has sooo many taurens that even if there is only a low % of female tauren, there are still loads.

there are plenty of female tauren. if you say female tauren you haven't played horde for a long time. on horde, it would be female orc. ally i can't say much.

Quote Originally Posted by xano880
    female tauren imo
    They are hot. Ravencrest-PvP Eu, is full of female tauren druids.. Also got 1 myself..
    Shaman since Vanilla. All the way !

Quote Originally Posted by HellBurn
    Female dward ? rofl ! you clearly don't play ally.
    I voted for female orc, was also thinking about female tauren and troll but there are much more of them.
    I do. And I see about 1 per day.
    This user has been banned.

I play a Female Dwarf Priest.. I love her. I pretty much know EVERY other female dwarf on my server.

Undead rogue fo sho

Deffinatly Female dwarf :P and I'm glad I almost never see them...

~
    took me a second to realise what squidface was >_>
    That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowiesh
    They are hot. Ravencrest-PvP Eu, is full of female tauren druids.. Also got 1 myself..
    they are : ? i doubt it :P

You see, i'm surprised so many people have voted for squidface male. I would have thought it would be more popular than the female (which is usually the case) on the Allie side.

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    QFT

There are actually statistics for this b.s.
    Anyway, i've played alliance for 3 years straight now, and i have never raided with, nor played arena with any dwarf female character of any kind. I have seen them around, but this is also a very, very rare sight.

this thread is racist and sexist. rofl

15+ Year Old Account

Psh, there are a LARGE amount of squidface males, silly people.

For Horde it would be Orc female, and for Alliance it would be dwarf female. /end thread. I voted orc female because I am ally, so I would see even fewer of them anyway.

Also, you could have just looked it up via different wow-population websites, and it would have given you an accurate response.

Quote Originally Posted by Narcissism
    You see, i'm surprised so many people have voted for squidface male. I would have thought it would be more popular than the female (which is usually the case) on the Allie side.
    Pfft, I see Draenai everywhere! Male and Female.
    I even have a Female Draenai shamee :P
    That is all.