Warrior PvP Spec

Hope this link works:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LV0xdGbqMhdbZVVzcZf0t

Anyone think this is a viable spec in arenas? I'm lightly considering it, ofc you lose enrage and sweeping strikes which facilitate burst and damage output, but just wondering if anyone thinks that sacrificing these for Last Stand is a good decision. I saw another warrior with a similar build, except he grabbed Endless Rage insetad of piercing howl. I thought an extra 30% of your HPs (about 3600 or more for some) would be great for an outlast team such as warrior/druid. Stacking last stand with the battlemaster's trinket seems like it could make a sizable difference.

Re: Warrior PvP Spec

IMPO, maybe for 5v5s... but not really, as a warrior your loosing out on so much dmg and its not even like with the points you use your even that much of a utility. the blood frenzy may pick up a lil of the dmg but as u said, you dont have enrage and you dont have flurry. I mean the survivability of the spec looks alright but... but as for having points in prot u dont have the stun possibility of imp revenge or concusive blow and i dono if anyone uses imp disarm.

do some dailies, make some money, respec and test it out in pvp. if it works give it a whirl in arena.

Varithorn2

Quote Originally Posted by thumbb1
    Hope this link works:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LV0xdGbqMhdbZVVzcZf0t

Anyone think this is a viable spec in arenas? I'm lightly considering it, ofc you lose enrage and sweeping strikes which facilitate burst and damage output, but just wondering if anyone thinks that sacrificing these for Last Stand is a good decision. I saw another warrior with a similar build, except he grabbed Endless Rage insetad of piercing howl. I thought an extra 30% of your HPs (about 3600 or more for some) would be great for an outlast team such as warrior/druid. Stacking last stand with the battlemaster's trinket seems like it could make a sizable difference.
    Your spec sucks.

Not my spec. Constructive though, good elaboration with well-rounded thoughts. Checked your recent posts, you're a big time troll, gz.

I have a warrior myself. Gnyrk on dragonblight eu server.

Warriors are and should do what warriors do best. Alot of dmg. As a warrior in arena you should go for what gives you highest dps.

Stuff like enrage is a must. Increases dmg by 25 prosent for the next 12 swings. You should focus on Ap gems and critt. Enchants should be dps ones only. For weapon Mongoose or Executioner is a must. Savagery is not even close to beeing as good.

Stuff like enrage, deathwish, and piercing howl is something i cant play without. Me vs a druid without piercing howl is never gonna happen.

Focus on getting strong dps and screw points in tank spec unless its Tactical mastery.

Good luck and go for puur dps.