Poll: BM hunter FTW

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Exotic Pets: The Devilsaur

Devilsaurs appear to be the first of the exotic pet families, although at the moment they can be tamed by any hunter.

Ferocity talent tree

http://petopia.brashendeavors.net/ht.../wotlkpets.php

Monstrous Bite

Your devilsaur ferociously bites the enemy, causing damage, and boosts its own attack power by 5% for 12 seconds. This effect stacks 3 times.

25 Focus, Instant, Melee Range, 10 sec cooldown

WOOt BM hunter FTW

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Devilsaurs

There are rumors that with the 51 point talent of BM you can tame a exotic pet and switch back to MM and still have it and able to use it. The 5 extra talent points for your pet won't stay tho. Could this be true? Hope not..

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lavache
    No, it's not true.
    The pet will be dismissed and you can't summon it again..
    Jesus, where do you guys find those rumors? Instead, surf more to the wotlk forums.
    Where do you find rumors? Forums are all over it..

in relation to the poll.. i would have to say that those people who started playing hunters from TBC onwards and specced BM are just pretty lame imo.. BM is honestly to me the most no-brainer way to go... but then again hunters have been headed in that direction a long time since the FD and trapping buff...

i rmb a time where it really took skill to FD trap in PvP/PvE and im not talking about the lame FD trap macro...

hunters.. in my honest opinion.. used to be the most skill dependant class.. if you are a good hunter.. you would know it is a sort of like preparation class and u should be preparing for your next few moves waaaay b4 hand

thats just my thought but mayb im gonna get flamed down for it... but sif i care

Quote Originally Posted by Idt
    in relation to the poll.. i would have to say that those people who started playing hunters from TBC onwards and specced BM are just pretty lame imo.. BM is honestly to me the most no-brainer way to go... but then again hunters have been headed in that direction a long time since the FD and trapping buff...
    BM has been the highest DPS outputting hunter class in TBC. so it's only logical people spec that way.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Idt

i rmb a time where it really took skill to FD trap in PvP/PvE and im not talking about the lame FD trap macro...

hunters.. in my honest opinion.. used to be the most skill dependant class.. if you are a good hunter.. you would know it is a sort of like preparation class and u should be preparing for your next few moves waaaay b4 hand

thats just my thought but mayb im gonna get flamed down for it... but sif i care
    Have been MM for 2 years, have been BM for 2 years. MM was reaaaaaaly easy pre BC tbh. And yes, I'm BM now

Re: Exotic Pets: The Devilsaur

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    Have been MM for 2 years, have been BM for 2 years. MM was reaaaaaaly easy pre BC tbh. And yes, I'm BM now
    HUNTER was really easy pre-tBC.
    Personally, I'm Survival all the way

moved from MM to SV and stayed there

BM, <3 beast within, just gets stunlocked/feared all the way else

That is not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkjounin

That is not fun.
    You should've rolled an orc then.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkjounin

That is not fun.
    Hardly challenging, that's not very fun either :-\
    "Though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil because I'm the baddest motherfucker in the whole damn valley."

Well idd, but, equip some bad gear and spec MM, go into BG and wait for the S3/4 rogues to find you, you die before you can move, not challenging.