Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Keeping up the Arcane Blast debuff, possible?

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=oZf...ZbAMcocxoizxfs

imo this is better raidspec for elementalist, with improved elemental healing whole raid for 36% (zomgzomg) for its whole duration and instant manafree fireballs on proc (if it works with FFB) ;D

I am a Mage.
    Avatar shamelessly stolen from Deviant Art, all credit to the author
    Phailah|Forged|Drak'thul EU

Quote Originally Posted by Karah
    http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=oZf...ZbAMcocxoizxfs

imo this is better raidspec for elementalist, with improved elemental healing whole raid for 36% (zomgzomg) for its whole duration and instant manafree fireballs on proc (if it works with FFB) ;D
    It will work with FFB, but more then half your talents won't effect Fireball, so why would you want it? I can understand the urge to push towards elemental but imo you lose more then you gain from it.

15+ Year Old Account

well, u can either go for free fireballs, which wont have mana cost, nor casttime, further improving ur DPM, or for playing with fire... dont forget, ull get ignite from those fireballs and WE is rly good dps buff

I am a Mage.
    Avatar shamelessly stolen from Deviant Art, all credit to the author
    Phailah|Forged|Drak'thul EU

Deleted

Did some more testing on the beta, the latency of the server was lower then average, about 150-200. It is possible to keep the debuff up, comfortably.

Sadly, as we had established already, the days of having a rotation of ABlast + other spells while keeping up the debuff are over.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

And you don't get the added damage from the debuff when it fades during the cast? :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.