Ret pally judgments - I am confused

OK, so I am very confused regarding all the changes they made to judgements, this is what I believe to be true so far

-generic judgement spell has been removed
    -seal of light/wisdom/justice/crusader has been removed
    -judgement of crusader's affect is now passively applied to all relevant abilities, so theres no real loss here (unless you rolled with an offensive holy priest)
    -all seals now last 2 minutes, and are not consumed by judgement spells
    -there are now 3 judgement spells, and each one appplies either the light, wisdom, or justice judgement debuff, ALONG WITH a bump of damage based on whatever seal you have on
    -all three judgement spells apply the global cooldown, but thats okay because theres no need to reseal immediately afterwards

are all these things true? this was my understanding of it but i wanted to be sure i got it right! Overall it seems like a fantastic reworking of the seal-judgement system!
    Also, for extra credit, a quick question about divine storm, if my understanding is correct, if you use it, hit 4 targets, and deal a total of (for simple math) 100 damage, does that mean three random buddies get healed 20 each? or 20% total between them, which would be like 7 each?

Many thanks to whoever clears this up for me

Re: Ret pally judgments - I am confused

Yes, to all about Seals and Judgements

20% to all, not split.

Quote Originally Posted by Samiel
    Yes, to all about Seals and Judgements

20% to all, not split.
    ok cool, thanks for clearing that up for me

do not be Ret.. Go holy and give us Blessings. GG

Quote Originally Posted by DantX
    do not be Ret.. Go holy and give us Blessings. GG
    I have the same blessings as ret... hell I have a better Blessing of Might as ret >_>

ikillbigppl

ret looks like its going to be a big pvp spec because we have a more sustanable burst now ;D prity happy