Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Arcane Barrage Co-Efficient Nerf

Christ, crying about nerfs in a beta... It's far from finished! God knows what they'll do with the talents before releasing Wotlk. Just quit the freaking whining about stuff that isn't even live yet and of which you haven't even seen the final version. Blizz is still trying stuff out, nerfing this, buffing that. Sometimes the same spells get buffed/nerfed a few times in a row. Maybe Arcane Barrage will be completely overpowered when wotlk comes out. And they'll get a nerfbat thrown at them like feral druids when TBC was released.

I m pretty sure a spell that hits any one for 4 k every 3 seconds is consider stupid
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

Quote Originally Posted by esserius
    No, nerfing it now will piss off a lot of Mages. It's like they don't want Mages to play WotLK.
    U think mages only play to be Arcane? if u look at fire and frost i love it it makes everything better than it is now and i cant wait to waste my gold on respecs <3

Then again arcane is like lame its only good for PoM + sumthing not rly for dps since u cant keep up with the mana costs