So how will you go about changing glyphs for different spec's.
    Example: I'm shadow, so I have glyphs making my sw and mb better. Than i respec holy, Is it possible to switch glyphs without destroying them? Taking my shadow glyphs out, putting them in my bag, and putting in holy glyphs? Or once equiped can they not be taken off without being destroyed.

Re: Inscription: Two Spec's

At the moment glyphs are permanent, meaning they work like sockets/enchants. You'll have to get glyphs for your main spec, get a bit of both or waste a lot of cash if you want to be perfect at every spec.

zadok0

The glyphs will likely be what helps determine your main spec unless you like spending a lot of money. A lot of players have voiced concerns that there isn't really a penalty to switching between your 2 set specs and I believe that this is it.

Though viable and spec'd for the job you intend to do, you will be just a little bit better at your main spec than others. Like what was posted above me, you still can go a little of both too.

We don't even know if there'll be enough glyphs for a mainspec, maybe you'll have to get some off specs glyphs because there isn't enough good mainspec glyphs?

Nah, check out the Druid glyphs that have been released. I'll be hard pressed to choose from all of those. I mean. I know for sure that the white bear glyph will be on my char PERMANENTLY. Even though my main spec is Balance. ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepinglamia
    Also another reason being a female is awesome. No epeens Ah not to be controlled by my own genitalia! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Marath
    This is a good point... do you have e-bajango or e-boobie competitions in the same way?

I like that word... e-bajango

i hope the glyphs won't be permanent. For feral druid i am mainly tanking but i like to go dps as well, so I'd be hard pressed to choose.
    And Polar bear bleh, I don't think I'll go for that one

i think they are going to make them non permanent but bind when equipped, so you can't sell the old glyphs when you change them

Quote Originally Posted by saeros
    i think they are going to make them non permanent but bind when equipped, so you can't sell the old glyphs when you change them
    I think that's unlikely, they will probably be like gems and enchants, and as someone upthread said, they will help define and complement your main spec, whilst providing little gain for your alternative spec. This seems the most logical way to go for me.

Since they are limited and some classes have more specs than others glyphs should be unique-equipped while it sould be possible to have the whole set in one´s inventory.
    Or even better: Glyphs could be used like relics.

Quote Originally Posted by Peng
    Since they are limited and some classes have more specs than others glyphs should be unique-equipped while it sould be possible to have the whole set in one´s inventory.
    Or even better: Glyphs could be used like relics.
    For the sake of the class working out in the end, I think they should make glyphs like potions are now, permanent, but relatively low cost. (ofcourse this together with the respec cost nerf, or duel spec possibilities blizz spoke about)

So you'd want to keep a stack of glyphs for each respec, but a glyph not costing more then 1g-3g a piece at most. (ofc with the increase in gold earned at 80 it should be that much higher, this is merely for cases such as lvl 70 glyphs)

I think personally that way, the profession won't die out once you have all glyphs but you won't be punishing people who respec (which I think blizz is trying to avoid considering their last few ideas).

I know as a druid if they cost alot and are permanent it might be a single reason for me to reroll, as there is no druid that won't be asked to respec at some point, incase u're low on healers.