Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: There are 2 additional slots in the stable

Quote Originally Posted by Idt
    ugh we hav to pay 200 gold for the slots.. gay...
    Pocketchange.

You guys get buffs thrown in your lap and you still find stuff to whine about.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Onkel
    Pocketchange.

You guys get buffs thrown in your lap and you still find stuff to whine about.
    don't lump us hunters all together. there has so far been only been 1 person complaining.

i guarantee you 99% if not more (random made up statistics for the win) are happy about the change and don't care about the price. like i said in another thread. i wouldn't mind paying gold in the thousands for this change..
    RIDiculous ... you know... like ridicule.
    not REDidculous.

Quote Originally Posted by battierpeeler
    don't lump us hunters all together. there has so far been only been 1 person complaining.

i guarantee you 99% if not more (random made up statistics for the win) are happy about the change and don't care about the price. like i said in another thread. i wouldn't mind paying gold in the thousands for this change..
    My apologies <3

That was not my intention.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

i totally forgot about the gold sink thats gonna occur in WOTLK...

my bad

P.S. my hunter is so poor

dailis and grind.
    you hunters should have the smallest problem, as per date you are one of the best PvE solo classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Idt
    ugh we hav to pay 200 gold for the slots.. gay...
    its not gay when you have the voltron force or power rangers animal/dino in your stable

on a serious note

whats 200 g these days? thats like 1 day of dailies and 30 minute of world pvping on the island
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"