Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Other Exotic Pets

Quote Originally Posted by topfer
    its been a while (my hunter is 60 and stopped at tbc), but can you still get a druid to sleep a beast while you're taming it?

We did that several times for the harder mobs at the time.
    Or just put up a Freezing trap and get same effect?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by MoonMage
    level 60 mobs dont agro level 80's, unless the lvl 80 is an idiot.
    also the ancient core hound only has around 100k HP and in my MC tanking days they did like 300 dmg a hit which is next to nothing, and u will probably resist all thier abilities which makes them rather weak.

but to all you core hound lovers, u can find the core hound model on beasts in BEM near the guy u summon for some quest i cant remember.(the one with the necks as rewards)
    You really haven't been to Molten Core lately... Core Hounds aggroes alsmost as much as they did at 60. Its only all the other mobs inside mc that can be "stealthed" around like that.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible
    pretty sure you can't trap the mc corehounds, but I was also thinking of the ones in smv (the look alike ones). But possible those are demons can't remember atm.
    Uvuros, the elite corehound daddy in SMV is an (untameble - I did try) beast.

I think his little Spawnling are beasts as well.

guys, sorry if i didnt get the sarcasm, but ive seen a lot of people saying it would be cool to tame murlocs, but according to http://www.wowwiki.com/Murlocs they are humanoids...so im still unsure wether all of you were joking or not ..anyways... cheers

Basilisk anyone? or would they probably be non-exotic like the moths?
    Would be cool if you could tame those Fen Striders in Zangarmarsh, I know they are beasts

Deleted

I wonder if bears from ZA will be tameable

They should add a family called Equines including Zhevra, and the other ponies and horse like beasts in Azeroth.

About taming core hounds..... you forget while taming if you have no CC (BM hunters normally DONT have the inp trap duration) while taming ur armor is 0
    They will still hit you for alot.

Refresher

Whats "exotic" about a pet thats everywhere in game at lower levels or higher levels?

The Devilsaurs are confined to 4 specific area's are are very very uncommon in game. A good starting beast for exotics.

Something like a Rhino or Phoenix would be new and unique.
    Personally i'd just settle for armoured versions of your favorite pet. Seeing my white lion wearing armour would be pretty awesome.

Chimera's look horrible.
    Zherva? Who seriously wants a horse as a companion. fighting away with a stripey horse at your side...?
    Giraffee? Funny, yes. viable pet, no. Its bad enought with Moths as a tamable pet.
    Kodo's..No, just no.
    Stags? Well with new skins and making them a bit more beefy/blukier they could work.
    Corehounds? Well if the Ghost Wolf wasn't acceptible as a lore pet, how can a demonic 2 headed dog be?
    Hydra?- as long as i get fireballs, nature spits and icebolts please

They should just make the 51 point talent allow you to tame Whelps.
    Give each coloured whelp a unique skill.
    Red- fireballs
    Blue- icebolts
    green -nature spits
    black - shadow
    white -holy/arcane

Quote Originally Posted by Concrete
    Whats "exotic" about a pet thats everywhere in game at lower levels or higher levels?

The Devilsaurs are confined to 4 specific area's are are very very uncommon in game. A good starting beast for exotics.

Personally i'd just settle for armoured versions of your favorite pet. Seeing my white lion wearing armour would be pretty awesome.

Chimera's look horrible.
    Zherva? Who seriously wants a horse as a companion. fighting away with a stripey horse at your side...?
    Giraffee? Funny, yes. viable pet, no. Its bad enought with Moths as a tamable pet.
    Kodo's..No, just no.
    Stags? Well with new skins and making them a bit more beefy/blukier they could work.
    Corehounds? Well if the Ghost Wolf wasn't acceptible as a lore pet, how can a demonic 2 headed dog be?

Red- fireballs
    Blue- icebolts
    green -nature spits
    black - shadow
    white -holy/arcane

I want a striped or non striped pony kthxbai?
    Ponies are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas
    I want a striped or non striped pony kthxbai?
    Ponies are awesome.
    For Pony!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaarj
    For Pony!!!
    Precisely (: In a proper Richard style, my hunter will send a pony in battle,
    I even got an idea, they should be utility skill and have a hoof stomp that will drain 90 focus and stun enemies within 7 yards of it for 2 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Concrete

Chimera's look horrible.
    Kodo's..No, just no.

Red- fireballs
    Blue- icebolts
    green -nature spits
    black - shadow
    white -holy/arcane

Why would you tame a whelp... why not just go tame a real dragon , get some real balls and stop being pussy talking about taming a litttle whelp.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Syrada

2 words.... Flaming Pigs

who wouldnt want to send a flaming pig into battle

A shark, now THAT would be terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesfai
    A shark, now THAT would be terrifying.
    Sharks with laser beams!

Sharks with laser beams!
    because every animal deserves a warm meal!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

screw all you people im taming a rabbit and making sure its spec ferocity with

1. Heart of the Phoenix so after people 1 shot it, it comes bak up to bite your ass again
    2. Rabid, so my rabbit crits your ass for 2198371893 dmg and then dies after someone 1 shots it

rabbits > all

then ill find another rabbit and put some pew pew laz0rz on it xD

Deleted

I wonder if you can tame mana wyrm? :P

Sharks with laser beams!
    Flying sharks with laser beams!
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.