WOTLK beta Retribution pala vid

Hey guys !!!

Please find below a link to my Ret pala WOTLK beta video Thought i'd make one to give you guys a preview of the sort of IMBA damage and spells palas now have !!!

'spect we'll be nerfed before release but feckit....i am having SO MUCH FUN !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaXcHFvTsO8

....and before you say it YES i am CLICKING. Only cos i am having so much fun couldn't be arsed to sort macros and bindings out yet

FEARSDAD FTW !!!!!!!!!!!
    Men can only ever do one thing at once and i am doing this, so whatever you want me for, SOD OFF !

Grats.....your reading skill is now 296/375

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: WOTLK beta Retribution pala vid

may i ask is that on the current build of beta with the art of war on the stun for hand of freedom or is that pre art of war nerf?

Current build.

I had got videos of me doing 20k judgements......but i didn't include them because they were obviously gonna get nerfed.

This art of war is the damage reduction one.....not the dmg increase one.

FD
    Men can only ever do one thing at once and i am doing this, so whatever you want me for, SOD OFF !

Quote Originally Posted by Verden Odela
    Clicker.
    So?

And could you link to your current spec plz?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...yon&n=Fearsdad

This is link to my normal wow char. Obviously talents are totally different on Beta. You can get to bottom of ret tree at 70 though so it's all good

Had another Beta patch last night......My damage actually INCREASED even more !!!

;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Fearsdad
    Current build.

I had got videos of me doing 20k judgements......but i didn't include them because they were obviously gonna get nerfed.

This art of war is the damage reduction one.....not the dmg increase one.

FD
    ^^

>> 11k judgement http://files.filefront.com/NerfPalad.../fileinfo.html

Can someone explain to me how he got a 11k crit here? like which spells/procs must he have got?
    And was it a Judgement of Command or what? <new to paladins>

It was probably the Art of War bug. They changed it last patch on the beta. Art of War now decreases damage against you, not damage inflicted by you.

Nerfed already !!!

FD

Pallies are broken, enjoy doing damage while it lasts <3

nice preview vid for ret pallies in wotlk, prolly nerfs will come, but not really hard ones because we need the love

after seeing all those pally vids where pallys do lotta dmg ( which i love to see cuz im a pally player :P) i'd like to see what dmg output other classes have in the beta , i remember seeing a frostmage just critting without problems for like 5 or 6k dmg , so pallys wouldnt be that op or even anyhow op ..

Thanks guys !

ikillbigppl

rofl i axualy found your vid on youtube a couple days ago and have since posted it on my WotLK YouTube videos thread that can be found stickied at the top. ;D