I don't like the new Death Knight talent tree changes.

I just noticed on the wow website they changed some things around. I noticed they changed heart strike - it seems to do what blood strike does, so does anyone know what they've changed with blood strike? They also seem to have put an emphasis on death strike in the blood tree, so anyone know what's going on with that move? I don't like how Lichborne was moved to the frost tree.

Re: I don't like the new Death Knight talent tree changes.

Quote Originally Posted by crossfyre
    what changes?
    Maybe I'm behind or something but I think since yesterday talents have changed and moved around.

yea i c they updated the talent trees. i havent fully looked at it but saw a couple alrdy.

Update Talents 4 DK's

some of the txt on some of the talents are ass backwards. like bonearmor tooltip on morbidtiy

Degeneration is no longer trainable its deep in unholy and now called Scourge Strike.

As for lichborne i didnt notice till i came back to post and reread ur post bloodmilk

I'm not following Scourge strike. It's like the same thing as degeneration. They also spelled "damage" wrong in the tooltip.

Should read the beta forums if you want the logistics of what they're doing. Devs post a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Merin
    Should read the beta forums if you want the logistics of what they're doing. Devs post a lot.
    Could you give me a link to it?

yea, i would like to c it myself keep 4getting to fing save the damn link

Quote Originally Posted by Shido
    yea, i would like to c it myself keep 4getting to fing save the damn link
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/bo...72246&sid=2000

thx

looks to me like they did this to keep ppl from going to low in blood for pvp if they want to pawn druids

scent of blood use to heal u for 6 melee strikes now it generates RP instead.

idk but by the way the blood tree looking atm seem there will be downtime unlike it use to be.

33/38 is dead, and I'm almost relieved.
    Frankly, I'm pretty tickled with the changes (from a tank perspective). Some of the base problems DK's have been having in beta have been somewhat addressed, Frost actually makes sense now (Frost Fever For The Freaking Win), Blood just gained a LOT of group utility (Blood DK's will be dps-healing like mad), and Unholy has had its General DPS/ PVP priorities reshuffled.

Some of the changes are a bit odd (If heart strike is now blood strike, what's blood strike?), and the tree is definitely bugged, but all in all, pretty pleased.
    Wow Forum accomplishment: autobanned for using the following phrase:
    My therapist notes my intrapersonal skills suffer from love of the grape.

i mean yea the trees r nice bc points r well balance out now

Overall I REALLY like this, but I have two complaints, I Loved how scent of blood used to heal, and Bloodplague, Is it just me or is the only way to get this deep into the unholy tree? yet blood rune mastery requires it? One other thing that Makes me wonder, I figgured If I was tanking I would slap on the rune that gives a 4% parry chance, (assuming im taking physical damage) But if I wanted to do well in frost (which has some nice talents) I'd need frost feaver. Not a huge issue as im probably going blood, but Who knows... and Yes i know...Its B-E-T-A.

Something to consider is the new version of Death Strike, which heals you for 50% (per-disease) of your weapon damage whenever you use it. That accounts for the removal of healing from scent of blood.

Quote Originally Posted by yamilonewolf
    Overall I REALLY like this, but I have two complaints, I Loved how scent of blood used to heal, and Bloodplague, Is it just me or is the only way to get this deep into the unholy tree? yet blood rune mastery requires it? One other thing that Makes me wonder, I figgured If I was tanking I would slap on the rune that gives a 4% parry chance, (assuming im taking physical damage) But if I wanted to do well in frost (which has some nice talents) I'd need frost feaver. Not a huge issue as im probably going blood, but Who knows... and Yes i know...Its B-E-T-A.
    Icy touch will put frost fever on a target. A blue posted that Blood and Frost death knights have 2 diseases, while unholy dk's have 4. They get crypt fever and unholy blight.

Those changes are just awesome, here some of the ones i liked most:

Forceful Deflection is a talent no more, everyone has it

Blade barrier and the newly added Anticipation in the 1st tier of bloodand unholy trees

Yeah, Bloodworms seems to be spawning when a Deathstrike lands, making them way more useful than before

Sudden doom got buffed, the old one granted a critical death coil on proc, the new one grants a death coil with doubled damage wich still can crit

Old Heartstrike maybe was better for a PvP enviroment than the new one, wich is probably more useful in PvE since i guess most of the end game bosses was supposed to be immune to the 20% max health reduction anyway

All the frost tree had a change in his mechanics, many skills were supposed to be more effective on frozen targets, now almost every frost akill puts on the target the frost fever desease, wich replaces the frozen targets ( to be clearer: howling wind did 3x damage on frozen targets, now it does 2x on the one affected by frost fever ).
    I think it's an improvement since probably most of the mobs in end game raid dungeons were supposed to be immune to freezing

New talents Outbreak and Morbidity in the unholy tree, i'm pretty curious to find out how much those can be useful

And...Dark Conviction + Subversion + Annihilation + Vicious Strikes = +23% crit chance on Obliterate and Bloodstrike ( 14% on all other skills, 11% on white swings )
    Combined with Might of Mograine in deep blood it may result in a pretty insane dps build ;D (I smell a nerf incoming about this tbh...)

Oh, and did anyone notice the fucked up 8th unholy tier in the blizzard calculator? I mean...Bone Armor's description should be the Crypt Fever's one and the Morbidity's one should belong to Bone Armor, so The actual Crypt Fever's description should be Morbidity... ???

EDIT:
    Bloodplague, Is it just me or is the only way to get this deep into the unholy tree? yet blood rune mastery requires it?
    Bloodplague = Desease made by Plaguestrike, so anyone has it ;D

The main problem I have with the changes is the change to Unbreakable armor. In its current version, it makes Blade Barrier worthless, as you'll probably be hanging on to a frost rune to keep from blowing the 90 second cooldown on it. A lot of people on the beta forums have been complaining about it as well. Hopefully it gets changed to an ability that you can activate if you have no frost runes available. Other than that change though, I am extremely happy with them, Blade Barrier going to tier 1 makes it much easier to pick up talents further down in the frost tree, as the most you'll need to spend now in Blood as a tank is somewhere between 23-25 instead of 33.

Yeah i realized my flaws after I posted >.> Which limits my concerns...Now its just pure excitement.

Sudden doom got buffed, the old one granted a critical death coil on proc, the new one grants a death coil with doubled damage wich still can crit
    Actually its still just a 100% chance to crit, the double damage thing is just a mistake.