New Build Released...new changes as follows:

Flametongue Weapon: Now has a passive spell damage.

Nature’s Blessing no longer increases spell damage from Intellect, and the effect has been reduced to 5/10/15% from 10/20/30%. This is in result of the new spell power system. Players should notice little to no change in the power of the spell relevant to healing spells.

Stoneclaw Totem: Health of the Stoneclaw totem is increased by 5% of the Shaman’s total health.

The range of all “friendly totems” has been increased to 30 yards, up from 20.

Totemic Mastery talent removed and replaced with “Tidal Force”.

New Talent: Tidal Force- Increases the critical effect chance of your Healing Wave, Lesser Healing Wave and Chain Heal by 60%. Each critical heal reduces the chance by 20% and lasts 20 seconds.

Maelstrom wep still unchanged...stun added to the Fire Nova effect again dunno if that was removed in a previous build and put back soon after or what. lotsa goodies.

I am personally very happy to see the increased totem range, and the health buff to stoneclaw definitely shows that totem health is something Blizz is thinking about...even if it is on a "less than useful" totem :P

The new talent + Maelstrom Wep could be a decent combo if you still prefer a more defensive stance in pvp. Couple that with the rollover of crit rating to effect spells and melee and thats a very nice couple of heals. It's also one of the most powerful 11 point talents I can think of. Definitely moves resto shaman up a notch in the 20-29 twink brackets lol.

All info gathered from:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...69973&sid=2000

Deleted

Re: New Build Released...new changes as follows:

Nice info, shamans get some nice changes to be honest.

uhh so all heals are basically gonna be crits? ehh that dont seem right...
    <3 the fact that totems getting ranged FINALLY ;D

15+ Year Old Account

Probably atleast a 3 min cd on that ''tidal force'' thingy?
    Would like to see a link to a bluepost about this tho...

Pheonix

OMFG still no new ranks of chain heal BLEH !

Quote Originally Posted by Pheonix
    OMFG still no new ranks of chain heal BLEH !
    They are probably in the works. Postponing them may look as a statement saying: "Healing shamans? We don't like them", and in the last beta build, buff them beyond belief....

Like that would ever happen

And the other classes:..

Pheonix

A lot of updates ,we got no update

Bye bye Resto points \o/
    If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Water is Life

Half of those changes are either NYI or already removed again. I have yet to see proof of any of those changes actually being in beta.
    And I wouldn't call that link you posted as source as reliable, because it says we still have Shield Spec talent and WF is a 20% haste totem (rather then 16% + 4% talented in Enh)

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Most of info bout shaman in that post is outdated. New thing that's in white is very nice, and is change for good. Increased range to 30 yards should be by default, and resto will get nice 'short' cooldown talent, which can be usefull for getting mana from imp. water shield, as well as for extra healing with AA.

Wonder if it will make Chain Heal crit all jumps like Ele Mastery...

Quote Originally Posted by Guran
    Half of those changes are either NYI or already removed again. I have yet to see proof of any of those changes actually being in beta.
    And I wouldn't call that link you posted as source as reliable, because it says we still have Shield Spec talent and WF is a 20% haste totem (rather then 16% + 4% talented in Enh)
    Spoke too early, it does seem that the changes posted are intended for the next beta build. The linked source is still as reliable as the Eye of the Storm talent though :P

heh it's funny how you post new info....people like/dislike it and say that they do not believe it without a blue post....which was linked to in the OP...

Alot of the info in that post is outdated...but the blod items are new and it's pretty safe to assume, not outdated.

I usually do not post any info pertaining to something I do not know about but after reading the patch notes and seeing that MMO-Champ hasn't been updated yet I decided to post em up there to spread the word around.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomexus
    heh it's funny how you post new info....people like/dislike it and say that they do not believe it without a blue post....which was linked to in the OP...

Alot of the info in that post is outdated...but the blod items are new and it's pretty safe to assume, not outdated.

I usually do not post any info pertaining to something I do not know about but after reading the patch notes and seeing that MMO-Champ hasn't been updated yet I decided to post em up there to spread the word around.
    Actually, half the bold items are incorrect aswell and I have yet to see anything Italic (including Shield Spec talent changes) in there. But I still hold true to the idea of not trusting any information unless specificly posted OR actually having made it to beta, although preferably both :P

Quote Originally Posted by Guran
    Actually, half the bold items are incorrect aswell and I have yet to see anything Italic (including Shield Spec talent changes) in there. But I still hold true to the idea of not trusting any information unless specificly posted OR actually having made it to beta, although preferably both :P
    Am I missing something here :P is that blue post fake or something or do you not believe it....whats more official then that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigga
    Am I missing something here :P is that blue post fake or something or do you not believe it....whats more official then that.
    I don't get it either Trigga. I made a post...linked directly to the official beta forums...which was a post made by an employee of blizzard...and it's still not enough proof...what else can you do lol.

Maybe those changes haven't been deployed yet, I have no idea I am not in the beta. All I was doing was spreading the news of what has been officially posted by a Blizzard employee.

By Guran's logic we should all PM Bou and tell him all the blue posts on front page are fake...because...ummm...they are not from a reliable source.