Embrace of the Twisting Nether Vs

I am a BM hunter 41/20/0 my attack speed is 1.92...this may seem like a dumb question but as far as pure dps goes which would be considered better...for a long time ive thought the embrace is the better choice but im considering the extra haste and agility on the badge chest. what do u guys think...cheekys spreadsheet says embrace?

Embrace: http://www.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=23565 Vs. Scaled Drakeskin: http://www.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=34912

Id hate to spend 100 badges on the scaled drakeskin to find out it is worse

Re: Embrace of the Twisting Nether Vs

If you don't have blacksmithing, definately Scaled Drakeskin.
    IF you do have Blacksmithing, it's definately worth sacrificing for another profession, Embrace ain't that good.

thanks for the reply..not sure it answered my question though...if you already had embrace and were gonna stay BS, would u buy the scaled?

i would... i mean.. all the stats would help in improving yur pets dps too since your AP affects your pets AP am i right?

I would probably dump BS for another profession yes.
    Assuming you have Mining as second profession, I'ld take up Engineering. The goggles are amazing (mostly for non-Surv specs), the repair bots are very useful in raids and I can't count the amount of Fel Iron Bombs I've used in AoE fights, they do such nice damage especially for a class with no spammable AoE ability. If not, I can suggest either Enchanting or Alchemy as crafting professions, or as gathering profession Skinning, since it works very wel with Track Beasts etc.

The Embrace isn't that bad, but it seems to me like they wanted an item to suit both Hunters and Shamans and make it PvP viable as well. Too much for 1 item imo.