Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Chaos Bolt and Divine Shield

Hopefully all classes will get a counter to it, and Blizzard will be forced to Balance us for real.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmarkee385
    Actually junior, I have been playing warlocks since they wore leather and will of the forsaken was a passive ability thanks.
    That spec was called SM/RUIN btw, which was REQUIRED to raid, and you had to travel down the affliction tree to get it.
    So don't talk like you know what you are talking about. Destro is just another fucktard bad player way of calling the current 0/21/40 spec, Destro, or you could just not be lazy, and say "I play Destruction"
    I doubt you were even around pre-bc seeing how you are a ret paladin, I won't even pay you any mind at all.
    I couldn't find a male paladin named rawberry on the armory, so I laugh at you twice as hard, for representing yourself as a veteran of this game, with a ret paladin picture. Please don't retort with something stupid about ret paladins, because I will theorycraft you into the ground. Just accept that you just got served, and think about bringing something else to the table, when you try to brag again. Or, put on some tier 3 and show us all If you cannot do that, stfu.

<3 Furi
    I just had to do this...
    FAIL!

As in http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?spell=50796
    I couldnt bother to go through all the posts wich didnt relate to the "debate"
    And excuse me if this already been posted, it was changed to the better for the paladin i guess
    since "absorption effects" isnt really what Divine Shield does

who cares about back in the day stuff? 40 man raiding was a joke because u had so many ppl that sorry players slipped thru the cracks and got good gear that they probably shouldnt have gotten anways. As far as chaos bolt and Divine shield it shouldnt be that big of a deal since res makes pvping as a Des lock retarded now esp when u cant move to do dmg and your crit dmg isnt worth the cast time u waste plus spell knock back

Figured I could transfer my Warlock to the Beta PTR and take a couple of screenshots:

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]

Wow.... someone bitching about abbreviations. Wonder if he whines everytime someone says mob, sp, cc, ShS all those things....
    Quote Originally Posted by Junlee View Post
    You can't even post in the proper forum. If Blizzard employees functioned as you do, your character would queue up for a BG and end up in Molten Core.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardrel

O.O
    Idk if I should piss my pants laughing or just kill over. A LOCK needs a boost? Are you kidding me? Thats like saying "Well, this nuclear warhead seems good... but just for the hell of it, lets add a toaster to the end of it.". Warlock IS the most OP pvp class there is. Compare how many classes you have trouble downing, compared to say... a druid or a shammy. A ele shaman has a REALLY hard time with huntards, rogues (>.<), locks, and warriors. What does a lock have a hard time with? Pallys? lol. wow. They need to remove fear and watch all the locks run around and scream, "amg! Now I'm just a useless class!" lawl.
    Locks are raped by warriors and rogues. Furthermore, a destro warlock in PvP is exactly like a fire mage, only probably with less survivability. Talk about SL/SL all you want, but neither SL comes from destruction.

Coming from a Paladin, I don't think Warlocks are even remotely overpowered at the moment, even on SL/SL. The slow barrage of nerfs they've had since TBC has made them fairly balanced, not weak, but not really unfair either, in my opinion.

They completely ream my Paladin, but that's because Paladin is riding on four-year old design, thus the hefty redesign in LK.

Destro Locks, however, what the actual conversation is about, are weak as a kitten. The ultimate glass cannon, provided they can get anything outside of Backlashes off.

That's like calling you out on being overpowered since Resto Druid efficency, utility and mobility is so great, even though you're a trashy Uselesskin.

you are a druid lol you are one to talk about pvp opness... so lets see locks: warr, rogue, frost mages and to some extend the pala, wow four

Quote Originally Posted by Rawberry
    Putting me in my place eh? Hmm.

Now, maybe we should get back ontopic before I blender your e-peen again ?
    Wow you have untamed bad, some t2, and a few t3. So you were an avg raider pre-bc, grats
    You still have no place correcting anyone paladin.

@the quoted above: RAIDING PREBC WAS HARD

Quote Originally Posted by Alicice
    @the quoted above: RAIDING PREBC WAS HARD
    Talking about raiding naxx was srs bsnss.

Quote Originally Posted by Soopr Serial
    Talking about raiding naxx was srs bsnss.
    4H and the last two maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by squall14716
    Locks are raped by warriors and rogues. Furthermore, a destro warlock in PvP is exactly like a fire mage, only probably with less survivability. Talk about SL/SL all you want, but neither SL comes from destruction.
    I couldn't agree more. I love playing my destro lock in raids and heroics but pvp is like lemon juice on a paper cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardrel

O.O
    Idk if I should piss my pants laughing or just kill over. A LOCK needs a boost? Are you kidding me? Thats like saying "Well, this nuclear warhead seems good... but just for the hell of it, lets add a toaster to the end of it.". Warlock IS the most OP pvp class there is. Compare how many classes you have trouble downing, compared to say... a druid or a shammy. A ele shaman has a REALLY hard time with huntards, rogues (>.<), locks, and warriors. What does a lock have a hard time with? Pallys? lol. wow. They need to remove fear and watch all the locks run around and scream, "amg! Now I'm just a useless class!" lawl.
    S1 much?
    warlocks r gimped and are 100% kill to nearly all melee classes.
    also if they have a meleer on them in 5v5/3v3 they become 100% useless.

Wow you have untamed bad, some t2, and a few t3. So you were an avg raider pre-bc, grats
    And so do you, now shush

Actually junior, I have been playing warlocks since they wore leather and will of the forsaken was a passive ability thanks.
    That spec was called SM/RUIN btw, which was REQUIRED to raid, and you had to travel down the affliction tree to get it.
    So don't talk like you know what you are talking about. Destro is just another fucktard bad player way of calling the current 0/21/40 spec, Destro, or you could just not be lazy, and say "I play Destruction"
    I doubt you were even around pre-bc seeing how you are a ret paladin, I won't even pay you any mind at all.
    I couldn't find a male paladin named rawberry on the armory, so I laugh at you twice as hard, for representing yourself as a veteran of this game, with a ret paladin picture. Please don't retort with something stupid about ret paladins, because I will theorycraft you into the ground. Just accept that you just got served, and think about bringing something else to the table, when you try to brag again. Or, put on some tier 3 and show us all Smiley If you cannot do that, stfu.

<3 Furi
    Someone needs to get laid.........................................................................
    ...Unless of course causing petty arguments, over the way the entire Warcraft Community refer to a Destruction cheers your lonely life up, then by all means, go ahead... You can't exactly loose anymore friends from being so argumentative.