Titan's grip: a question

If I had titan's grip, and I equiped one 2H and no off hand, would I still attack 20-28% slower or would it be as if I was normally using a 2H without TG?

Re: Titan's grip: a question

Uhhh, why?

you'd still swing 20% slower.

But..yeah...why!?

I think he wants to know what happens if he specs titans grip and chooses to just use a 2hander the way they were supposed to be used.
    It's just a game.

it shouldnt be slower. its just like expecting enha shaman speccing to dual wielding and receiving -% hit nerf even when hes wielding shield
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Can you spec tg and have 2her on mh and a shield, that shit would look sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by procne
    it shouldnt be slower. its just like expecting enha shaman speccing to dual wielding and receiving -% hit nerf even when hes wielding shield
    No it's not, because the extra %hit is just for the off hand, hence it's natural that it is unnecessary for the main hand.

On the Titan's Grip topic though... Yes pretty confident you would attack 20% slower... but then again you could put a shield on your off hand with a 2-handed weapon on your main one, so it's no that bad. Besides, why would you want to use only one weapon instead of two ? It would be like a rogue removing his off-hand weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_BunnySanta
    Can you spec tg and have 2her on mh and a shield, that shit would look sexy.
    Probably, but I don't understand why.

Off-Tanking? Shield & Two-Hand? In Fury Spec? Well..?

(Sorry if i misunderstood something)

Quote Originally Posted by Zealic
    Off-Tanking? Shield & Two-Hand? In Fury Spec? Well..?

(Sorry if i misunderstood something)
    You would do far less threat than a ~1.7 speed weapon.

Yeah, but it would look badass, lol

I highly doubt you will get the penalty because -

How will you equip the weapon in one hand in the first place? (think of the character screen)
    If you put a 2-hander in your main weapon slot and leave the second slot empty, you are going to be wielding that weapon 2-handed by default. You will need to add another weapon/shield in the off-hand to for the main to be equipped in one hand and thus incur the penalty.

u would use your 2H and a fist, thus u will b attacking 20% slower since u will b DWing.

Picture of 2 hander in 1 hand = http://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?i...dtitansem0.jpg

Titan's grip with single 2 hander = http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?i...dtitanslx7.jpg

compare weapons speeds, titan's grip does not affect a single 2hander in the current build, and yes 2hand/shield tanking is fun.

Thanks for the answers

Besides, why would you want to use only one weapon instead of two ? It would be like a rogue removing his off-hand weapon.
    Yeah, I know, I was just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by perera
    No it's not, because the extra %hit is just for the off hand, hence it's natural that it is unnecessary for the main hand.
    No it's not, the +hit counts for both MH & OH when dual wielding.

Quote Originally Posted by perera
    If you notice,the talent says 'Increases your chance to hit while dual wielding by an additional x% '

I tried tanking for a bit with Gorehowl and Shield, it didn't work to well for me.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep
    I tried tanking for a bit with Gorehowl and Shield, it didn't work to well for me.
    but it sounds fun for pvp reflect makros ^^ bloodthirst crit with shield on and than instant slam for 2h damage while having lots of armor ^^
    Please excuse my bad english, it is not my main language.