Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Olympic Tabard & Pet, WotLK Class Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeboy
    Is the tabard and pet permenent?
    You don't like reading, do you.

I don't think you need to wear the tabard to be able to get a chance to get the Gold Medallion. I did only 1 BG, won and got the Gold Medallion and Tabard in same go.

Quote Originally Posted by Nkara
    I don't think you need to wear the tabard to be able to get a chance to get the Gold Medallion. I did only 1 BG, won and got the Gold Medallion and Tabard in same go.
    Yep, I got them both on the first BG I did.
    So you do not need the tabard to get the pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudz
    You don't like reading, do you.
    Im at work and can´t test it my self.. And hell no... I hate read.

Hum, you missed something major about Living Bomb ( or I missed it before ^^ )

Before : "The Caster becomes a Living Bomb, ..."
    Now : "The target becomes a Living Bomb, ..."

Much more fun !

What is Ice Armor??? New armor for mages? ???

Quote Originally Posted by sarbian
    Hum, you missed something major about Living Bomb ( or I missed it before ^^ )

Before : "The Caster becomes a Living Bomb, ..."
    Now : "The target becomes a Living Bomb, ..."

Much more fun !
    Before you could ensure you hit as many targets as possible by repositioning yourself.
    Now you have to hope everything stays near the living bomb.

It would be much more fun if you could place Living Bomb on more than one target.

Ice Armor is a current spell
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=27124

I Like the changes to warding talents though. So one talent works for both wards but the talents do different things.

Molten Shields causes your Fire Ward and Frost Ward spells to have a 15/30% chance to reflect the warded spell while active. In addition, your Molten Armor has a 50% chance to affect ranged and spell attacks.( Previously only procced on Fire Ward with a 10/20 % chance)
    Frost Warding reworked: Increased the armor and resistances given by your Frost Armor and Ice Armor spells by 25/50%. In addition, gives your Frost Ward and Fire Ward a 15% chance to negate the warded damage spell and restore mana equal to the damage caused.

I know the combat Table probably isn't this simple but if you took both talents would that not give you a 45% chance if avoid damage from whichever school of magic you were warded against?
    >:7

Full Bloggage: - http://nuronv.wordpress.com
    Micro Blogs: - http://twitter.com/nuron_v

Quote Originally Posted by Wymorence
    Thus far the news post says the tabards are permanent, but what about the pet? I'd love to have me a kick*** dragon-ish thingy following me around while raiding, but I'm not going to even begin to put up a fight if the dang thing has a duration on it...
    Got both tabby and pet first battle and I don't see any dura on the items at all.

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

Still makes me wonder on the third item, this Competitor's Souvenir, which you only get by using a code.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

I got My tabard and pet in the mail after one WSG :P
    Most of my guildies are pissed on me since they are on 10+ wins in BG's and still no pet...

and i think you have to be lvl 70 to get the pet since the pet has a lvl of 70 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep
    Still makes me wonder on the third item, this Competitor's Souvenir, which you only get by using a code.
    Might have missed it but where is that NPC anyway?

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Thylos
    and i think you have to be lvl 70 to get the pet since the pet has a lvl of 70 :P
    No you don't have to be level 70 to get the pet. Think it just change to the level you are. Got it on my level 62 shaman earlier.

Hm. One thing that bothers me is that it's awful quiet on the Paladin beta forums.
    Barely any blue posts at all. ???

Before you say, "They are not working on all classes, bla bla, 2 at a time" Then look at all the class forums.

Let's hope something happen soon.

Quote Originally Posted by snux
    Hm. One thing that bothers me is that it's awful quiet on the Paladin beta forums.
    Barely any blue posts at all. ???

Before you say, "They are not working on all classes, bla bla, 2 at a time" Then look at all the class forums.

Let's hope something happen soon.
    Well, being quiet is better than being told, that your class is furthest along development, even though there are a lot of problems with at least 2 specs, i.e. Feral druids AND balance druids. Ferals, because they neither know how to tank and dps right now, nor provide raid support. Boonkins due to bloat and also lacking raid utility compared to other classes ... (moonkin aura is supar to a baseline totem >.>, earth and moon worse than imp. scorch, which is far mor accessible) >.>

Yes! keep bringing that mage love Blizzard.. I hate seeing Warlocks shining over Mages.
    I can't wait till I get home from work im so getting all the Tabard and the pets for my Mage and Rogues.

The MMOC blue thing should have a link to the actual post on the forums.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/9/85570...uff-slots.html

It'd be nice if we could click that, so we can reply to those posts on the blue forum if we wanted to.
    There also still needs to be a link to the blue.mmoc thing on the front page
    edit: found it, not very visible though. Would be nice (if it isn't already) to see whether it's posted on the EU or US forums. Add a little EU flag or something like blue.cardplace.com?

Quote Originally Posted by WyriHaximus
    Might have missed it but where is that NPC anyway?
    Alliance I found her at the BG masters in Ironforge.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Winter´s Chill now affects Arcane, Fire and Frost Spells. Proc chance is now 33/66/100% (previously 20/40/60/80/10%).

i guess then no one would spent 5 points rather then 4 points ;D

Quote Originally Posted by el_caballero
    Winter´s Chill now affects Arcane, Fire and Frost Spells. Proc chance is now 33/66/100% (previously 20/40/60/80/10%).

i guess then no one would spent 5 points rather then 4 points ;D
    Yea the old form was a huge point dump so many just took 4 points and you would see almost the same results. But what Blizz has been doing currently is making alot of Talents in the tree worthwhile and soon it will be hard to even go the cookie cutter route with things like new frost wardin in such.