Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: New WotLK Beta Build Tonight

511 mb of warrior changes inc... :P. but yeah let's see what new stuff comes
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowyn
    All the screams of "WoW is dying" is just stupid to me. Their numbers keep going up, how do you explain that? Personally I get really tired of WoW, wait let me rephrase that, personally I get tired of the morons I have to put with when I play WoW. Morons who think that they are entitled something, morons who whimper about the old days when they were screaming about how boring MC was and how they wanted to claw their eyes out. I wish you people could hear/read what you say/post sometimes.

My launcher says next patch isn't available, and doesn't start the patching. Is there a link to start the download?

Quote Originally Posted by Connmac
    My launcher says next patch isn't available, and doesn't start the patching. Is there a link to start the download?
    nvm, found it! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Actually, I'm more hoping for some rogue changes.
    Looking at the T10 mage talent, you get 50% crit damage increase for 2 talent points.
    The T10 rogue equivalent needs 5 talent points to get 25% crit increase, and it ONLY works if your health is higher than the target... That's kind of silly.
    Spell crits only do +50% extra crit bonus damage, whereas melee is +100%, and the 50% crit damage increase is of those 50%, that is, the increase from the talent is really 25% of the base damage, the same as the rogue talent. You seem to be talking of Spell Power, which is not a new talent at all, just moved to a deeper tier. If you look at the equivalent new talent for fire, it is 5 points like the rogue one, and has a penalty too. In general, the new talents seem weaker point for point than some of the old ones. In any case, you can't compare single talents across classes, or even across trees. The arcane crit increasing talent may be more powerful than the fire one because arcane lacks other multiplicative modifier talents as powerful as firepower and empowered fireball. And the rogue is different, and all in all apparently quite competetive when looking at the full picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetrix
    We actually have to use 5 points like rogues, plus, it burns 5% of the spell's critical cost. That's why its called "Burnout"
    The latest arcane tree doesn't :P