Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: WotLK Beta - Build 8770

Hopefully they make the normal appearances unavailable for DKs. A DK with rosy cheeks and pink hair would look stupid.

gnome one looked bit like that murder doll chucky

Lake Wintergrasp is open. You gain ranks as you get more honor kills and destroy siege weapons. I hit rank 1 (Private) after 1 HK and rank 2 (Corporal) after 10 more HKs. The counter resets each time you rank.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4...8223136tr5.jpg
    http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9...8224224as9.jpg

**Update: Rank 3:

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6...8230359py3.jpg

wtb beta key :/

Quote Originally Posted by crahb
    wtb beta key :/
    x2 - paying more :P

but seriously someone give me one.

New Herbalism skill, Wild Growth, also seems to be bugged and increases herbalism skill when used.
    http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...808_204824.jpg
    Not sure if this has been reported yet or if this should go somewhere else, I'm new here.

OHHH SOO WANNA BUY BETA KEY! :'( well i just gotta wait my turn or just till it comes out. I SOO hope its the former and thanks for all the pics. the new dk personal looks are AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dremorack
    i LOVE the warlock Metamorphasis changes. seems the melee damage is gonna be decent now
    I dunno... its 75% of spell power... right now that would be about 800 AP depending on your gear... thats not very much. Especially if it uses weapon damage... if it does it will still do almost no melee damage.

are the new blacksmithing + sockets on blacksmiths gear only or can he sell them/use them on others?

if so im gonna have fun getting an alt prebc pvp epiced and get him all the new chants and get him the sockets on gear and socket those for haste and wtf pwn :]

Improved Shield Wall now reduces cooldown by 30/60 seconds? From 30 minutes down to 29 minutes?! Oh My God.
    On another thing, 90 dps epic lvl 80 weapons? Something must be wrong.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Syphie
    Improved Shield Wall now reduces cooldown by 30/60 seconds? From 30 minutes down to 29 minutes?! Oh My God.
    No, you idiot! Shield wall is now on a 5 minute CD. So therefore with 2/2 in it it would be on a 4 minute cooldown. Also the damage reduction is down from 75% to 50% for 12sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Syphie
    Down from 5 minutes to 4. But once again all positive changes are for prot.

Seems like hunters pet talent "charge" is bugged as my hunters Devilsaur unlearns it a few minutes after i learn it (pet also has Dash)
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by Knails
    No, you idiot! Shield wall is now on a 5 minute CD. So therefore with 2/2 in it it would be on a 4 minute cooldown. Also the damage reduction is down from 75% to 50% for 12sec.
    Oh, the idiot was not aware. Damn, I'd rather have the extended duration then. K, no rant on damage reduction... but so tempting...

Are PvP rankings back?
    I saw on one of the screenshots: "You have now reached Rank 1: Private".
    Hmm... ???

Quote Originally Posted by Uzm
    Are PvP rankings back?
    I saw on one of the screenshots: "You have now reached Rank 1: Private".
    Hmm... ???
    im pretty sure its got something to do with what siege vehicles you can use.

like an upgrade system that restarts every game

15+ Year Old Account

# Eye of the Storm (Tier 4) changed to give you a 23/46/70% chance to avoid interruption caused by damage while casting Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Lava Burst and Hex spells.
    # Totem of Wrath (Tier 9) increases the damage done by spells and effects by 6% and increases the chance strike chance of spells and effects by by 3%. (Previously increased hit chance by 3%)

zomg finally! i hope EotS stays as it is, this was a much needed talent. anyone else have a hard time understanding the 3% something(spell hit?) on ToW? But i must say i like the change on ToW.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaminho
    # Eye of the Storm (Tier 4) changed to give you a 23/46/70% chance to avoid interruption caused by damage while casting Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Lava Burst and Hex spells.
    # Totem of Wrath (Tier 9) increases the damage done by spells and effects by 6% and increases the chance strike chance of spells and effects by by 3%. (Previously increased hit chance by 3%)

zomg finally! i hope EotS stays as it is, this was a much needed talent. anyone else have a hard time understanding the 3% something(spell hit?) on ToW? But i must say i like the change on ToW.
    ele shams are almost going to be my idea of a perfect caster. all of the talents have so much synergy with each other that unless they nerf the piss out of the coefficient, they're going to put out hurt like no ones business.

That looks just like a Wraith from Stargate Atlantis lol