So I've been eagerly awaiting the release of the priest inscription, hoping to see some strong glyphs for pve.

After reading the list, I was really disappointed.

We got an increase in the duration of SW:P, useless because we refresh it everytime we mind flay.
    We got an increase in range on mind flay, by 5 yards, but it takes away the movement speed reduction. (The drop of that debuff doesnt matter for pve, but pvp its a big deal.)
    We got 5% more dmg with SW when the target is below 35%. Decent buff, not amazing though.

I know its still very early, so I dont wanna hear people say "dont qq, its not the final build"

It just seems like holy/disc have bigger buffs atm.

Re: Inscription: Shadowpriest...

if im not totally wrong but mindflay loses half of its spell coefficent cause its counted as snare spell thus this could be super.

P.S even with snare it is useless in pvp as it is.

15+ Year Old Account

Where did you read those?

Anyways, yes they do sound quite sucky as it is - at least compared to the op stuff druids got so far. But ofc. we aren't forced to use them.

Edit: nubby me - missed the new stuff on the front
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

but if that glyph really changes mindflay coef to full that glyph is pure pawnage.
    (currently only 59% spell coef divided on 3 sec)

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    if im not totally wrong but mindflay loses half of its spell coefficent cause its counted as snare spell thus this could be super.

P.S even with snare it is useless in pvp as it is.
    I'm crossing my fingers that you are right, that would make it awesome.

If they overlooked that somehow which i doubt say hello to the nerf bat on that spell

There's been nothing said in regards to the inscription changing the scaling of MF, and if there WAS that much of a change to the coefficient, it'd be a bit overpowered for a profession boost. It would pretty much require any raiding spriest to become an inscriptionist, and I highly doubt blizz would force people into a profession.

glyphs are like enchants... you can buy them from ah as far as i know since the bonus inscriptors get is one added major glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by Karpalo
    glyphs are like enchants... you can buy them from ah as far as i know since the bonus inscriptors get is one added major glyph.
    Ahh, okay, I hadn't read that before, my bad ^^;;

Quote Originally Posted by rikken
    We got an increase in range on mind flay, by 5 yards, but it takes away the movement speed reduction. (The drop of that debuff doesnt matter for pve, but pvp its a big deal.)
    mindflay got buffed from 20yds to 30, then an additional 5 + 20% from spec into that making mindflay outrange all of the other spells in that school
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.

Offtopic : The Druid Inscription about the polar bear , so if you change in bear or dire bear , u become a polar bear ? whats the buff? is polar stronger then regular???

Ontopic : ShadowPriest wil become stronger , the final build will have some changes

Quote Originally Posted by Dentoid
    mindflay got buffed from 20yds to 30, then an additional 5 + 20% from spec into that making mindflay outrange all of the other spells in that school
    Sorry to disappoint you, but it got nerfed back to 20y.
    These glyphs are really useless, only the SW has some utility ( a very small one ).
    The MF one to be useful should be "10y more range and in those yards Mind Flay doesn't slow the target"
    This won't affect PVP (and i think this is Blizzard major concern) and we will finally be able to pew pew in PVE without having to stay under the ass of instance bosses...

The MF glyph is awesooome if the coefficient goes up because its no longer a snare, if we're lucky that was what blizz intented with the glyph, and btw i seriously doubt this is all the glyphs we will see for the priest class -.-
    If in doubt afk out

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011