Thread: Imp LoH

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Imp LoH

Worth it? i think not, 2 talent points for -4m cd and 15sec armor buff?

Thoughts?

Re: Imp LoH

PvE Wise.. Worth it^^

100% worth it for PVE especially now that we've learned there is a glyph that gives you the mana that you give your target as well...

Not to mention it costs 0 mana and we can use it every 16 mins improved...it's almost too good to be true.

ikillbigppl

HAS ANYONE EVER THOUGHT THAT MAYBE THIS WOULD WORK FOR ARENA

i think it has ben over looked that u can not use anything in arena with over a 20 min cd... with them changing the LoH cd to 20 min base and giving a tallent to make it 16 means that u can use it in arena. i see this being a realy good thing for holy paladins in arena.

We can only hope really, LoH in arena with no mana cost = goddly.

Quote Originally Posted by ikillbigppl
    HAS ANYONE EVER THOUGHT THAT MAYBE THIS WOULD WORK FOR ARENA

i think it has ben over looked that u can not use anything in arena with over a 20 min cd... with them changing the LoH cd to 20 min base and giving a tallent to make it 16 means that u can use it in arena. i see this being a realy good thing for holy paladins in arena.
    It's 15 minutes, not 20. If it was, you could use the Gnome trinket from ZA which has a 16 min CD.

Which brings up something els, teir 3 set bonus :O

Reduces cooldown on your Lay on Hands by 12 min.

4 min CD. Possible? Viable? Buhaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Sucris
    Which brings up something els, teir 3 set bonus :O

Reduces cooldown on your Lay on Hands by 12 min.

4 min CD. Possible? Viable? Buhaha!
    I'ld actually love to see that one. 4 min CD and a 2 min armor buff lol

obviously that set bonus will be changed -_-

It will now that it's been brought to the light, lol. It would have been awesome if that made live and you saw Pallies running around LOH'ing all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepinglamia
    Also another reason being a female is awesome. No epeens Ah not to be controlled by my own genitalia! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Marath
    This is a good point... do you have e-bajango or e-boobie competitions in the same way?

I like that word... e-bajango

LoL yeah, would be funny to use the set for LoH reasons but that's it, I would love to see a Pally in T3 for say Malygos (level 80 boss)

Considering T3 will no longer be available in WotL I doubt it will be changed (Naxx is going to be gone, remember?)

so what it's going to disappear? lol

It's no longer going to be obtainable but people who already have it will obviously still have it

Obviously very few people will have it, so I doubt they will change the T3 set, in any case, T3 will still suck for PvP end-game at 80th

Quote Originally Posted by Samiel
    Obviously very few people will have it, so I doubt they will change the T3 set, in any case, T3 will still suck for PvP end-game at 80th
    It's not just that, it's level 60 gear, the stats alone are crap for lvl 80.

It doesn't matter what the stats are, with a set bonus like that, people will still exploit it just for the sake of having a 4 min LoH...which most likely will result in them changing the set bonus, maybe it will increase the chance of a LoH crit or something.

I still doubt they will change the set bonus, since if you want to waste three or four of your armor slots to have armor that is less than 1/3 the item level of what others will be wearing, and give up that much resillience in PvP you're asking to die anyway, after you've popped your 4 minute Life-saver on yourself to try and stay alive.

They'll change the tier 3 set bonus for sure, they've gone back and fixed stuff like that before.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Crispybacon

Yeah, they have, but my guess is simply that they wont change it, the choice to wear T3 will be a nerf enough in itself at 80th, it'd be like a level 70 wearing level 50 armor in arena...

Sheesh, it's green whelp armor all over again...