Best PVP healing spec!

just looking for some insight on this! im pretty bad at speccing and was wondering if anyone could hit me with some knowledge or even a spec!

Re: Best PVP healing spec!

something that would help is a class
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitingisfun
    Hallo huter . good is 2 now ther is hunter woh playd till vanilla . i haved warr 2 but i was bored lol . i aso reed alot moore much forums but i writ so dab enlish i caus breein dmg to peoplol i beter just reed an wathcs i no writ point less posts an topics but mein ting is that peopl under tsand wat u writ .
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    It's like reading a slowly evolving train wreck.

dont you think its bit too early to make builds when talents get changed by daily basis ...

oops my bad left out the most important part im an idiot! class is priest!

i would guess Coh priest might even take the spot in 5s otherwise it will be good`ol disc just bit more offensive play style this time around.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...00000000000000

This looks like a decent pvp spec for 2v2. :-*
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    But we're worried that logic might not lead to the best game.

I would go with something like this...

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...00000000000000

It focuses on crits and shields to keep you and your group alive and keep the casters from losing casting time.

P.S. I only put 1 pt into Focused Will b/c for 1 pt it gives 2% dmg reduction/3% increased healing, while each additional pt only gives 1% more dmg reduction/1% increased healing... just wanted to point that out!